Trapeze atlanta

mysexywife3645

Couple
Real Person
I posted earlier about trapeze ATL, got alot of good info on what to expect. Now I’m just trying to pin down if wife and I should go on Friday (single males allowed) or sat (couples only). My wife likes the idea of some single guy watching us have sex, but I also don’t want to feel like a bunch of single vultures circling her. Attention is good, but not an overwhelming amount. On Saturdays I feel like it might give a more balanced crowd of couples, but she may not get the attention she wants. Any advice ?

If you just want someone to watch you fuck your wife go on sat, if you want to watch your wife get fucked go on Fridays
I guess that’s a simple way to break it down. Just seems like at clubs, when it’s just couples, it’s hard to find that attention because the couples seem to look into finding other couples to sway w, then we leave kind of bummed.

I guess that’s a simple way to break it down. Just seems like at clubs, when it’s just couples, it’s hard to find that attention because the couples seem to look into finding other couples to sway w, then we leave kind of bummed.
Connect with a couple online and go on a date to trapeze. Message me and I may have a date for the weekend you all go.

Back