Trapeze, Ft. Lauderdale

This is America's 'Big Kahunna' of clubs. It's easily accessable off of Commercial Blvd which is a major exit off of Intersate 95. It's got a great dance floor with multiple seating areas and alcoves allowing for seperate areas for seperate circles of friends. It has two separate bars in either side of the play area precipus. Their changing areas and showers are always clean smelling and tidy. Their evenings are always well attended with a variety of people. It's atmosphere and Crowe is very inviting and inclusive, from the stunningly attractive to the average looking people. Key here is the crowd is neither elitest or too clique. There is a local contingent that attends and if anything they tend to reject within the club thoes that comes in thinking they are something soecial. If you attend seeking to give and take having a good time this place is all your dreams come true.

Wow, I thought they were closed by BSO years ago. This is good to know. I am only about 15 min away in Coral Springs. Is "Plato's Repeat" still around, on Broward blvd. or Sunrise, I cant remember?

its a good spot, have been many times, Sam they closed the old one on Broward a couple years ago and moved to a new one that is about 5 min away, closer to the turnpike. if anyone is in town and visiting and wants to go let me know.

Wow, I thought they were closed by BSO years ago. This is good to know. I am only about 15 min away in Coral Springs. Is "Plato's Repeat" still around, on Broward blvd. or Sunrise, I cant remember?

Yes they were, however they won the court case and as a condition they are to be left alone unless they break the law which they didn't and haven't done.

Are there any in palm beach?

In Palm Beach county there are a few house parties on a regular basis. On Palm Beach island there are a few women who are Hotwifes and take bulls home, but fur that you either got get seriously lucky or be well introduced. Clematis St. offers incredible Oppertunitues for them to meet.

It's freaky deacky and very fernichity persnichity. Dude it's where Jeffrey Epstein lives, and as you know birds of a feather flock together.

If say you really gotta be a master of your game and be on your a game. It requires total discretion and fantasy fulfillment to the enth degree. You gotta play a role, anything from the gardener and or Personnal fitness instructor, to revenge fuck or forcefull fucker.

You're either a sex toy and even if you're a bull you'll be topped from the bottom, and if you don't submit to these conditions they have the power to run you outta town.

Back