Training my sexy wife for Jamaican Cock

cscouple64

Couple
From
TX, US
Well tonite we started training for Jamaican cock...I got her a nice size dildo 8+ inches nice and thick...she named it Motumbo..It was kind of difficult for her to take it. But she is a trooper..and we worked it.. She has committed to working it every night until we go to Jamaica..that being said she is really super picky..I told her that if she see's a guy she wants and is too shy ..let me know and I will go talk to him..we are planning a couple of trips to the Jungle club in Negri. as that is where we are staying..We are so excited to hopefully finally have the hot 3 way we have been looking for..She got really hot looking at some photo shops that were done for us showing her getting fucked by a hot black guy and sucking a hot black cock...Hope we find a hot stud who will want to have a 3 way

Best of luck boss man. Do it for the sake of Colorado! Snowing here in Littleton. Envy you for planning a trip to Jamaica.

Not necessarily BBC Just BC...She finally admitted she has wanted to fuck a black guy since high school..there was one guy who used to carry her to class...she has always wanted to fuck him..but you know how it is with stereotypes, conservative etc..so now we will try to find the right guy for her first time in Jamaica...

Well training has been put on hold...we went to the Dr. yesterday and she has a strep throat infection..She is in bed and feeling miserable..We are thinking that Friday night was the start of the infection..she was complaining about her neck being sore before we started training. So the experience probably wasn't as good as it could have been..Once she feels 100% we will resume.. Only 6 weeks till Jamaica!

Well back to training..was out of town for a few days..and asked the Mrs, to train every night I was gone, which she did..attached a few pics of her training before I left. Only 21 more days to Jamaica.

Attachments

• BC Training1.jpg
    BC Training1.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 150
  • BC Training 2.JPG
    BC Training 2.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 167
  • BC Training 4.JPG
    BC Training 4.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 168
  • BC Training 5.JPG
    BC Training 5.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 168
Training this last week went very well..Love the fullness of "motumbo". Had multiple orgasms on Friday night with a 2 hour session. New bigger slightly longer vibrating dildo arrives this week. Going out of town for a hot weekend tuneup before we go to Jamaica next week. Planning on lot's of IR movies and black dildo work. QOS temp tattoo's arrived and will be wearing them daily in Jamaica. Wife wants to buy condoms this weekend.

Had a great weekend away..We did some training with her new BBC with vibrator. Played with it for a couple of hours and she had multiple orgasms. It's bigger than her non vibrating dildo. She loves how full she feels. In the middle of the night she woke me up by blowing me while she was playing with her vibrating dildo.. Was very hot and erotic. We are so excited to be going to Jamaica in 4 days..She bought the condom's to be used..(magnum regular, large, xl) so she has all her bases covered. Hoping it will be a great hot, sexy, vacation!

Had a great weekend away..We did some training with her new BBC with vibrator. Played with it for a couple of hours and she had multiple orgasms. It's bigger than her non vibrating dildo. She loves how full she feels. In the middle of the night she woke me up by blowing me while she was playing with her vibrating dildo.. Was very hot and erotic. We are so excited to be going to Jamaica in 4 days..She bought the condom's to be used..(magnum regular, large, xl) so she has all her bases covered. Hoping it will be a great hot, sexy, vacation!
Hope it will be awesome for both of you... anxious to hear the details!

Back