Training a White Slave

i'm pakistani and i'm so glad for my (now ex) bull to have taken the time and patience to train and teach me. i never really got into the slave/master thing, though i did learn a lot about how to be submissive and hand over control to a strong dominant male.

i had no idea how neglectful, selfish and sloppy i was was being, prior to being with him. i certainly had no idea i could enjoy being the submissive as much as i do.

tumblr_mursf6eLX01rkoba8o1_500.png

Love this thread! When I was 'owned' our contract had similar wording, but love this '10 commandments' idea!.
For the full journey I had to really accept, without any hesitation, these sorts of concepts and it mainly worked. But instead of having a lengthy contract a '10 commandments' type thing is far simpler to recite and absorb! Thank you Dsoul! X

Love this thread! When I was 'owned' our contract had similar wording, but love this '10 commandments' idea!.
For the full journey I had to really accept, without any hesitation, these sorts of concepts and it mainly worked. But instead of having a lengthy contract a '10 commandments' type thing is far simpler to recite and absorb! Thank you Dsoul! X

Have you ever been peed on or in?

Yes, I kind of like it. My 'owner' peed in my mouth or got me to ******* a glass of it. I kind of see it as taking my guys fluids inside me and 'changing' me a bit. X

true....I've been pissed on everywhere and had 2 blk. men pee in my face......it helped me stay humble and reminded me of my place. I had a young blk. man use my mouth as a urinal and he peed long/hard and I had to swallow 3 times! I see it as just like taking their sperm...you're taking their body in you

Back