Training a White Slave

Even if the bull isn't a proper trainer, you can become trained anyway, by doing as you're told you start doing things instinctively.
A few weeks ago, I was round my Owners dressed only in stockings. There was a knock on the door and a young black guy came in saying he was Owners friend. I immediately dropped to my knees and started unzipping him. He quickly stopped me, saying 'whoa, I'm just here to pick some stuff up I left here!' I thought he was another guy invited over.
I was so embarrassed! but it shows how effective training can be!

Even if the bull isn't a proper trainer, you can become trained anyway, by doing as you're told you start doing things instinctively.
A few weeks ago, I was round my Owners dressed only in stockings. There was a knock on the door and a young black guy came in saying he was Owners friend. I immediately dropped to my knees and started unzipping him. He quickly stopped me, saying 'whoa, I'm just here to pick some stuff up I left here!' I thought he was another guy invited over.
You were properly trained to serve the superior black man, good girl! !

Too true!

Good Girl

tumblr_mn6j3yUZ1s1s84jrlo1_400.gif

Although I am a huge slut for bbc I still wanna be trained. Love the feeling of being completely at the mercy of my black master. I'd love for my training to be ******* and frantic so I properly learn how to use my white holes to serve my black lovers. X

A proper slut with all the markings on her body. That's what you deserve.

543_1000.jpg 874_1000.jpg

Great anecdote - I like it.

Back