TOTALLY CUCKED

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife and I had experienced other men for about a year before I decided to really play the cuckold role completely. On this particular evening my wife was fucking a very handsome black stud who was quite a bit younger than we were. He had very dark black skin and a nice long cock which my wife loved. After they fucked for a long time in several positions, he pulled out and came all over her tits. She grabbed my hand and pulled me forward telling me to lick his cum off her tits. Her nipples were erect and it all looked very appealing. I knelt beside the bed and began sucking her nipples and then licking up his juices with my tongue until I had cleaned her off completely. She told me I wasn't done yet and looked toward her young lover's cock which was still slick with her juices and his. Somewhat hesitant I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him, cleaning the juices from his shaft. My wife giggled a little as I did that but I was so turned on, I didn't care. He began to get hard again in my mouth so I guided him back inside my wife's pussy and they fucked again. When he came again, this time inside of her, I cleaned them both again. It was very exciting!

1.jpg

My wife and I had experienced other men for about a year before I decided to really play the cuckold role completely. On this particular evening my wife was fucking a very handsome black stud who was quite a bit younger than we were. He had very dark black skin and a nice long cock which my wife loved. After they fucked for a long time in several positions, he pulled out and came all over her tits. She grabbed my hand and pulled me forward telling me to lick his cum off her tits. Her nipples were erect and it all looked very appealing. I knelt beside the bed and began sucking her nipples and then licking up his juices with my tongue until I had cleaned her off completely. She told me I wasn't done yet and looked toward her young lover's cock which was still slick with her juices and his. Somewhat hesitant I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him, cleaning the juices from his shaft. My wife giggled a little as I did that but I was so turned on, I didn't care. He began to get hard again in my mouth so I guided him back inside my wife's pussy and they fucked again. When he came again, this time inside of her, I cleaned them both again. It was very exciting!

View attachment 1221680
Love it

View attachment 1221680
wonderful

I told my gf today bout how the biggest turn on was watching her w her roomate a 18yo mixed grandson. She was 36. Was telling me how he was asking where to get head, then his clothes are in her room, then she's washing his clothes. I told her how I wasn't angry, but turned on, she was like "oh yeah" I said I'd love to watch. She said well his dick makes yrs look like something that stop growing when you were 5. Iasked, she shows me this almost 9 inch dick pic in her camera. She brings him down, gets him hard and takes a pic of us NXT together. My dick hard wasn't even 10 percent of his. She sucked his massive dick, and he came in her mouth, she was amused at my tiny hard-on, she tied a pink bow w a flower round it, she kissed me spitting the mouthful in my mouth, it was delicious, she fucked him, and barely got it all in, he literally made her cum, like squirt. I have to admit, I wanted her to get pregnant, told her I'd take care of her. She made me get a queen of spades tatt w her, she's locked up till Oct and swears my dick is shrinking , but I told her I still jerk off to her sucking his dick often.

I told my gf today bout how the biggest turn on was watching her w her roomate a 18yo mixed grandson. She was 36. Was telling me how he was asking where to get head, then his clothes are in her room, then she's washing his clothes. I told her how I wasn't angry, but turned on, she was like "oh yeah" I said I'd love to watch. She said well his dick makes yrs look like something that stop growing when you were 5. Iasked, she shows me this almost 9 inch dick pic in her camera. She brings him down, gets him hard and takes a pic of us NXT together. My dick hard wasn't even 10 percent of his. She sucked his massive dick, and he came in her mouth, she was amused at my tiny hard-on, she tied a pink bow w a flower round it, she kissed me spitting the mouthful in my mouth, it was delicious, she fucked him, and barely got it all in, he literally made her cum, like squirt. I have to admit, I wanted her to get pregnant, told her I'd take care of her. She made me get a queen of spades tatt w her, she's locked up till Oct and swears my dick is shrinking , but I told her I still jerk off to her sucking his dick often.
This is her grandson?

The roomate of my gf ..Her grandson. He is mixed, 18 and was fucking her all summer. She first said he was asking for her to blow him, which I thought was odd, then his camo shorts were in her room. They were smoking together, she made him food, washing his clothes..Something a white girl getting good dick does. I asked her, she said no, and I told her I actually was turned on thinking bout it. I said I bet he has a big dick, cause he always has cute lil white girls around. Well she pulls out her phone, and a pic of her holding his dick. Well over 9inches and thick as hell. Easily 4 x the size of my dick. Well she brings him down, fucks him, he made her actually squirt!, She was so wet, I couldn't believe her tiny pussy took it all. He pushed it in a bit, cause it was so thick. Her moans while he fucked her were so hot. Well she had him pull out and cum in her mouth, she then walked up and kissed me spitting it all in my mouth. Made me put on her super wet pink boyshorts, and told me to thank him. I did. His gf was okay w it, she was 17yo blonde, I couldn't believe she could take it all, she heard bout me, and said that's why white girls are starting to fuck black guys when they are in HS, so they get the biggest early, and don't get tricked into small dick white boys like me.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gasp..................

View attachment 1221680
Great story. One thing I've learned about TRUE Cucks is the pure JOY from seeing their sexy women being pleasured by us Black Men. In fact...my very first foray into this Lifestyle was with a chubby cuckold and his 'hotter than he should have had' Hotwife.
Btw, that volcanic blast of Black Seed plastered on your gorgeous wife's chest? ....hopefully subsequent loads went inside of her. :blackgreedy::sex:

View attachment 1221680
Awasome!!!!

View attachment 1221680
You sir are a fucking master. I envy your relationship!

Ohhh god. Super hot

Back