Tot cull or not to cull.

Lesleygreg

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
We are trying to arrange a birthday present for Lesley and me of course.It's in about 3 weeks. We've gotten some responses and we have three potential suitors linedup. The popularity of our hookup ads seem to have worked because we've got guys coming out of the woodwork so of the three we have confidence that at least one might show up the other two not so much so tell us B2W world is it fair to have three guys lined up knowing that at least one is going to flake and hope the other one of the two actually show up.If two or three of them actually do show up I'm sure some women would be in heaven. But Lesley or I are not ready for the game bang thing not yet anyway that's the point is it fair to take appointments from three different guys and picking one and letting the other two flap in the breeze

Good question. Many people do this, and have it done unto them. I think this can become cyclical because the flake factor multiplies exponentially. I assume you wouldn't want to be left flapping in the breeze. You've got three weeks, spend a little time solidifying things. Pick the best suited male and impress the importance of follow through. No one likes being a second choice, and most likely if you tell a guy that he is he's not going to show. Perhaps you could "schedule" something staggered: Meet the main guy at 7pm, and have the second guy scheduled at 9pm. If things are great with the first guy by 8pm, text to "reschedule" the 9pm. Perhaps even a Friday and then a Saturday night.

I always meet at a starbucks prior to any date or get together plans to make sure the will 1.show up 2.Are who they say they are and not going off of 8 year old pics as many people try to do.

We are trying to arrange a birthday present for Lesley and me of course.It's in about 3 weeks. We've gotten some responses and we have three potential suitors linedup. The popularity of our hookup ads seem to have worked because we've got guys coming out of the woodwork so of the three we have confidence that at least one might show up the other two not so much so tell us B2W world is it fair to have three guys lined up knowing that at least one is going to flake and hope the other one of the two actually show up.If two or three of them actually do show up I'm sure some women would be in heaven. But Lesley or I are not ready for the game bang thing not yet anyway that's the point is it fair to take appointments from three different guys and picking one and letting the other two flap in the breeze
When I was more active (I have my steady lover now) I 'double booked' scheduled arrangements all the time.

You assume someone will flake, but eventually you BECOME the flake by canceling with the other party(ies). Call it karma, call it kismet... But what goes around, comes around.

There were two ways I would hookup and those two ways became MY hard rules :
Either same day contact and meetup, or
Building an exclusive rapport with the woman.

For a lifestyle guy those two methods eliminated a LOT of wasted time and BS.

Obviously, different approaches work for different people but common courtesy goes a long way ;)

Good question. Many people do this, and have it done unto them. I think this can become cyclical because the flake factor multiplies exponentially. I assume you wouldn't want to be left flapping in the breeze. You've got three weeks, spend a little time solidifying things. Pick the best suited male and impress the importance of follow through. No one likes being a second choice, and most likely if you tell a guy that he is he's not going to show. Perhaps you could "schedule" something staggered: Meet the main guy at 7pm, and have the second guy scheduled at 9pm. If things are great with the first guy by 8pm, text to "reschedule" the 9pm. Perhaps even a Friday and then a Saturday night.
Well put and very true! Although in your case (the female) I can't see myself flaking on you, from the few pics I've seen :devil::sex:

When I'm going to do a group of 3 or more,we arrange a meet and greet at the hotel ,we meet in the in the lounge,we make our minds up while visiting with them,then its straight to the room

Back