Torino nights in 2019

BHS

Male
I was working for a company in Paris in 2019 just like right now. My best friend Henry told me that he got tickets for Juventus - Ajax soccer match in Torino and we can do 3-4 day trip there since Torino is very close to Italy. I said alright, we went to Torino Italy for the match. We went to stadium but I had no idea that he actually got tickets from away end section of the stadium, where Dutch people sit around. We watched the game together with 2,000 Dutch fans. Next to us there was a man with Dutch girlfriend who came to match. We became friendly during half time, talking about the game. His girlfriend showed me and Henry a lot of appreciation and she was very cool. After the game, Dutch team lost. This Dutch white boi invited us to a bar to ******* and analyze the game. We went to bar and talking about the game but music was so loud at the bar. When he went to bathroom, this Dutch girl gave me a twerk. When bar was about to close around 2 am, I suggested that our company pays the hotel bar and we can go to our hotel and keep drinking. Dutch couple came with us. We did order room-service and champagne one after another. At one point, I don't know the time but when Dutch boi went to bathroom in our room, when he came back, I was totally ******* and making out with his girlfriend. He just sat on the bed and kept drinking and watching 2 bulls enjoying his white slut all the way. We did doggiee, Henry was in her mouth and I was fucking her and then we switched.

Dutch team lost the game but Dutch girl won the 2 black cock in her mouth and pussy that night. We're still keeping in touch with them and talking to them. I also fucked her 4 months later in Amsterdam again. Sending much love to blonde ladies who love bbc.

Back