Tooo small...

That's the thing about white boys. They have a small dick, and immediately throw in the towel. That's why white girls go for Blacks. A black guy with a smaller dick still fucks your brains out. Runs the show. Gives you mind bending orgasms. They are more than their dick size. They are real men. Men who know how to properly love pussy.

Your posts are interesting and hot. Could you describe how you allow your hubby to emit his seed and how often? Thanks.
How often and how hubby releases take place has varied and changed in the past. At the beginning of his chastity life we negotiated this but now I set the rules and hubby has to accept. Currently it is so that he has once in the month the chance of a full orgasm, basically he is pussy and blow job free. Once a month he gets a handjob where he can cum with a full orgasm if he lasts at least 30 minutes. But I make in a way (start and stop technique) that it leads to a ruined orgasm if hubby doesn't last at least 30 (he should finally learn to manage his penis himself). Until now he has never lasted 30 minutes, so in the last 1.5 years he has only had ruined orgasms, that is his sperm runs out orgasm-less and for him at an unexpected moment (usually after about 10 minutes), like a little boy who has not yet learned to control his bladder (LOL).
The whole thing takes place but only once in the month when certain pre-conditions are met, the most important one is that hubby during this time (while washing and shaving) may not get senseless and for me annoying erections (otherwise it takes me too long until his penis can be locked again, it must first get an icepack, etc.). Hubby is also not able to act that, on average he gets 3-5 illicit erections in the month, then the next release time is postponed each time by one week, so that the orgasmless leakage instead of once a month takes place only about max. every 2 month, 5-6 times a year.

How often and how hubby releases take place has varied and changed in the past. At the beginning of his chastity life we negotiated this but now I set the rules and hubby has to accept. Currently it is so that he has once in the month the chance of a full orgasm, basically he is pussy and blow job free. Once a month he gets a handjob where he can cum with a full orgasm if he lasts at least 30 minutes. But I make in a way (start and stop technique) that it leads to a ruined orgasm if hubby doesn't last at least 30 (he should finally learn to manage his penis himself). Until now he has never lasted 30 minutes, so in the last 1.5 years he has only had ruined orgasms, that is his sperm runs out orgasm-less and for him at an unexpected moment (usually after about 10 minutes), like a little boy who has not yet learned to control his bladder (LOL).
The whole thing takes place but only once in the month when certain pre-conditions are met, the most important one is that hubby during this time (while washing and shaving) may not get senseless and for me annoying erections (otherwise it takes me too long until his penis can be locked again, it must first get an icepack, etc.). Hubby is also not able to act that, on average he gets 3-5 illicit erections in the month, then the next release time is postponed each time by one week, so that the orgasmless leakage instead of once a month takes place only about max. every 2 month, 5-6 times a year.
30 minutes?
That is a tall order for a white boi.
I personally go from limp to hard and cum in 1 minutes I can go in 30 seconds if I try hard enough

30 minutes?
That is a tall order for a white boi.
I personally go from limp to hard and cum in 1 minutes I can go in 30 seconds if I try hard enough
If I were to massage his cock continuously I would understand that he can't last 30 minutes, but I keep taking longer breaks - long before the point of no return - so that he can relax and enjoy his rare erection, yet he starts leaking his cum in the middle of such a longer break without me touching him. I've recommended him to do PC muscle training several times to make him last longer but either he doesn't do it or it leads to nothing. My black lover always lasts much longer than 30 minutes (without any breaks) before he ejaculates the first time and then he can go a second and sometimes a third round.

Thankyou for your detailed reply. You have certainly put a lot of thought in to imposed discipline on your hubby and he should be very grateful. i am also bj denied for several years and am only rarely allowed pussy. i must always withdraw and emit my seed outside. Otherwise i am limited to very dismissive hand milking, lasting only a minute or two. 30 minutes is very generous. Your control of his erections is so inspiring.

Ya knowwwwwwwwwwww
Your wives just maybe love the closeness you provide when having sex. Having her arms around you.........just being close............

Between delivering babies and my boytoys, I'm certainly not the tightest down there. I love holding on to my husband and connecting. No, I don't cum, but after he does, I get a wonderful toy out and he sucks my boobs until I cum. Call me silly, but it works for us.
Quote: Call me silly, but it works for us. THAT is the reason why so many on here such great success with this kind of fun. It works for THEM. YES

How many wives can’t even feel their white husbands inside of them? My size is the reason I’ve been cut off from sex completely! At least that opened the door for her bbc fantasies.
Never was able to penetrate my wife, which is why I agreed to let her cuck me with our dominant Black neighbor.

Attachments

• B89BDAA8-4177-4335-9B4D-3934CED462B5.jpeg
    B89BDAA8-4177-4335-9B4D-3934CED462B5.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 5
Back