Tooo small...

Ya knowwwwwwwwwwww
Your wives just maybe love the closeness you provide when having sex. Having her arms around you.........just being close............

Between delivering babies and my boytoys, I'm certainly not the tightest down there. I love holding on to my husband and connecting. No, I don't cum, but after he does, I get a wonderful toy out and he sucks my boobs until I cum. Call me silly, but it works for us.

Wonderful post!
Thank you. I think you guys sell yourself short sometimes (punnnnnn). We don't always need a 10 cock in us. Sometimes just holding your while your on top of us is wonderful.

I'm not all sugar and cookies. I do peg my husband too. Actually, that happens more than half the time. But, still like him on top and in me just moving slow and listening to him breathe

Last edited:
Not a wife but I know for a fact that some women truly can't even feel there husband's dicks in them, especially if they have had children and our mature...like I can be rock hard and i know my wife has to watch for me to out it in,if she doesn't then she wouldn't know I was in

Wife can feel mine if she’s not too wet. Once she’s well lubed, I keep falling out and she either gives up, frustrated, and I’m left with a throbbing little cock, or she’s in the rare mood to give me a loving handjob and remind me why she fucks other men.

Back