Took a break from the site and found a bi bbc

We decided to take a break from the site and that's when we found a bi bbc. We chatted for a bit and then one weekend Mj told me she wanted it. Instant turn on. I reached out to let him know we were ready. We were all excited. I was finally going to get to watch her with a true bbc. We got the hotel room and I help her get ready. He said he would be there around 11. I was nervous but ready to see if the fantasy that had turn me on for well over 10 years would be exactly what I thought it would be. Time flew by and before we knew it there was a knock on the door. Except she wasn't all the way ready. We invited him in and he went and got a shower while she was still doing her makeup. He came out of the bathroom to put his clothes on the chair. His dick was huge. Mj saw it and was instantly turned on. Once out of the shower he came and layed on the bed. I felt so submissive laying there beside this huge piece of meat while my own was no where near. Mj came over to the bed and he started playing with her pussy. I wanted to touch it and got between his legs and started playing with his now growing cock. Hearing Mj moaning with him playing with her pussy. I wanted it in my mouth. I leaned forward and opened my mouth. Could not believe how big his dick is. I look up and mj is looking down at me worshipping the dick that would soon be deep inside her. She reached down and grabbed ahold of it. It was so big I had my hand on the base and hers above mine. Still so much cock. We might have been able to get all four hands on it. Was that big. Mj then leaned in with her mouth open and took him in. I was rubbing on his balls thinking how sexy she looked. At this moment MJ demands me to get down and get her pussy ready to take his cock. Was my pleasure, it's an amazing feeling knowing I'm preparing her pussy for another guy to use it. Once she was ready she told us she wanted it in her. She layed on her back as he got between her legs. He tells me to guide it into her. That's the type of command that turns me on. As I help a dick slide into mj that my own could never compare to. I hear her moan louder then I've ever made her. That thought alone turns me on even more. He pulls out with still holding him and pushes deeper this time and she's pulling at him to go even deeper. I start rubbing her clit as he gives her even more. This time she asks him to slow down and for me to add more lube. I do as I'm told and rub it all over his dick as he gives her more. This time she was ok with it and let out another moan that sounded so amazing. I move up and start kissing her as he starts picking up the pace. All of a sudden I feel her shaking. Look down and he has it all in. She's cumming already. Which made me shoot my load. I've never made her cum as fast and hard as she did. He kept going and she continued making some of the greatest sounds I've ever heard. The more and more he fucked her the more I fell in love with her.
That cock is amazing
Lucky couple

I come under the faggot slave category my wife rejects me and she has a black man that she loves , she whips my ass and gives her ass to her black man , I have a gay black master that fucks me 3 days a week my wife arranged it and he cums in my mouth and in my ass so I guess I’m a pussy boy , so I’m a faggot sissy pussy boi emasculated slave who obeys his superiors , my wife has absolutely no respect for me as a man none ,no sentimental feelings for me we have been married a long time she laughs at the notion , she said it’s all about my emasculation , her lover came into our marriage took my wife off me and pissed in my face literally my wife held his cock and aimed it at my open mouth while he pissed and my wife feels very good hurting humiliating me doing what ever she pleases to me without fear or guilt or any bad feelings and she willingly gives her love to her black man , me I love her desire her and worship her but I can never have her or really any women because I’m not a man I’m a faggot sissy pussy boi slave I’m used and abused I’m owned by my Mistress and her lover my Master 4 days a week and I’m Loaned out 3 days a week to my gay black Master who now claims me as his property I guess you get the picture , I am needed for my domestic house work skills and I have a job on the outside and my salary goes direct deposit into my wife’s private account so I do pay them my wife just laughs she calls me her fool I guess I am but yet I’m somehow very satisfied and happy
I love your post it's written with so much passion , you definitely know what is best for you. As a sisicuckold myself I can relate with your submissive and passion you have described. Thank you for sharing

Back