Too much dirty talk right away !!!

I finally got the wife to commit to meet a man I have been talking to for a year. She said that she would chatt with him and see how it goes .I don't know what he said but what ever he said sent me back to square one. Now I am trying to talk her into trying again with someone new.
Sorry for the bad experience, but don't loose hope. There are seeds for any kind of soil. Maybe, before you know, your wife might be even starting an affair as she comes across a real gentleman.

I do absolutely agree with you, and I believe some kind of intellectual respectful first contact is a good approach. However, don't you think that if you give the wrong signals to guys they wouldn't act on them? I looked at your photo gallery, and if that's you in there, then my instinct would tell me those guys who wrote to you in a certain way were compel to do so because of what they say and the subconscious message that comes out of that. Don't you think?
Good point indeed however compared to the millions of other pics I would label mine at a pretty mild level.All things considered they shouldn't assume that" bad-a Bing bad-a boom I can get that".To me when I look at all the pics on a bulls media whether they be fucking,sucking,or cumming I think "we'll this checks out so let me see if we can click/connect".Im gonna want some car fax.Im not looking for someone that's inexperienced because I don't have a lot of experience in this either.Two dummies are sure to mess things up. But I also need to know things such as how many partners and whether protection was used.What sexual preferences he has vs what mine are.And if they look at my media and assume I could be easily owned they should try a chat because I am definitely a smartass with a lil sass to go with it.The solution on here is the same as every other site. There for I just block them and move to the next.So the biggest concept of this is I should take the nude pics ( on a sex site) In order for a man to be respectful?Cute

Imma comment on this because you bring up an "Excellent " point on certain hotwives, qos & the "whole" shabangabang of ladies in this lifestyle ,
and you can go to my threads I have started on this site and my "about" section in my profile & read the first paragraph of "My" standards for me because this here ain't for everybody!
Now with that said.. I gotta back up 110% what JDingo619 said "It depends on whom you are dealing with!" And that works "both" ways because some "people" on here are what they say they are so just be prepared for that & some "people" are playing a part for another agenda or the "breadwinner" and they are not what they portray themselves to be & you have to be prepared for that too!
For me it is a "simple" agreement if we are attracted to each other mentally
( Intelligence wins me over & I hate dumb bitches & don't fuck em ' .. there I said it!) , physically & sexually.
(Thus the thread about "Intimacy" because there is more than one (1) level of it ) is that no matter if you are single or married for the time we agree to meet (especially if I am coming to see you ) then you "agree" to be "My Girl !" Mines & Mines alone for that time !
What you like and don't like should have already been established through talking and that doesn't even completely reassure that it may come to pass because there are plenty of threads on here where the guy stands up the girl or the girl stands up the guy or like when I wrote about a meet up that I had that was not as advertised and we talked for a "hot" minute and discussed "Kissing , massaging & great sex "
(especially kissing because if were not attracted enough to kiss then I don't wanna fuck you & you should feel the same way ! )
and everyday we talked and did the pic & cam stuff we were both excited to see each other (She is very intelligent too) , text & chat with each other & the day I traveled to see her ,there was no excitement from her as I was traveling to see her (which was strange as a mufuka & I even bought baby oil ) & no need to continue on that instance but it needs to be put into this perspective , even with rapport established , you still don't know a persons agenda because they can change it as soon as you get there !
(As I was advised after that to step up my qualifying game & duly noted!) But the reason for my comment is ... there are "women" in this lifestyle that like rapport & great sex & there are some straight up "Whores" that go straight to sex & as dirty as two day tampon with "made" to serve or self -serving agendas .
(hate to break it to everyone so publicly )
So what I'm saying "Baby Girl" is you took an "L" in the lifestyle because this guys behavior or disrespect hurt you in a way
(May have been a little or may have been a lot )
Just read over again what I just wrote because I took an "L" like a Mufuka !!!
The thing is I'm not going to let that "L" define the next gal & you should too for the next guy cause everyone ain't the same .
P.S. (I meant to say "Gal" too Imma southern boi ! )
I particularly like this post. Way too many people do not understand intimacy and it is not exclusively sexual in nature. In every form it does require an ability to talk establish some trust and common ground though. I do require a certain level of intimacy to not lose interest or get bored. Having a sense of humor and an ability to gab on many subjects without being overly critical or offended is also a plus. Then just a level of intelligence in general and an ability to pick up on ques. Also knowing how to flirt and be sexual in conversation without coming across as entirely vulgar. There is a time and place for some dirty talk but some ground walk should be laid and some attraction. If I am interested and I think someone is sane I prefer to meet pretty fast. While you can get a general idea here it is not the same as meeting someone and seeing if that chemistry is there in person.

I was introduced to the Hotwifing lifestyle by my hubby and at first I was hesitant but over time I am more willing to try it , but but but but the guys that want to be bulls with me go straight to dirty talk !!! Am I wrong here by saying “Have respect and build some damm rapport first !” I mean, if you were trying to get a girl in bed you’d , talk respectful at first and get to know her , maybe take her for sum drinks and ask her questions about her, just court her in sum way right ?? Why in Hotwifing do men immediately start talking raunchy ? Saying things like “I want that married white pussy !” “Your white pussy needs this black dick doesn’t it?” “You know your hubby can’t fuck you like I could” uhhhhhhhhh how the fck do you know ??? My husband and I have an amazing sex life and it is very satisfying ! Bbc is his fantasy for me and I’m trying to get into it for him so word of advice to the guys here! Don’t be so damm dirty and raunchy !! I even had a guy tell me in our first conversations that he’d make my pusssy squirt all over his big black dick !!! Ok !! This might be hot to say during sex or while fucking but not when you haven’t even learned my last name yet or my favorite song or movie ??? I know this is Hotwifing and it’s all sexual but there is still a dating process to a point . That’s a part of the build up !! Straight to sex talk and dirty talk is such a turn off !!!
This is something that needs to be brought up when considering meeting someone. Everyone involved should express their wants expectations. That way you aren’t upset when they’re trying to rush to the bedroom and vise versa.

I was introduced to the Hotwifing lifestyle by my hubby and at first I was hesitant but over time I am more willing to try it , but but but but the guys that want to be bulls with me go straight to dirty talk !!! Am I wrong here by saying “Have respect and build some damm rapport first !” I mean, if you were trying to get a girl in bed you’d , talk respectful at first and get to know her , maybe take her for sum drinks and ask her questions about her, just court her in sum way right ?? Why in Hotwifing do men immediately start talking raunchy ? Saying things like “I want that married white pussy !” “Your white pussy needs this black dick doesn’t it?” “You know your hubby can’t fuck you like I could” uhhhhhhhhh how the fck do you know ??? My husband and I have an amazing sex life and it is very satisfying ! Bbc is his fantasy for me and I’m trying to get into it for him so word of advice to the guys here! Don’t be so damm dirty and raunchy !! I even had a guy tell me in our first conversations that he’d make my pusssy squirt all over his big black dick !!! Ok !! This might be hot to say during sex or while fucking but not when you haven’t even learned my last name yet or my favorite song or movie ??? I know this is Hotwifing and it’s all sexual but there is still a dating process to a point . That’s a part of the build up !! Straight to sex talk and dirty talk is such a turn off !!!
💯 nicely said.

You should tell the bull how you feel. I know for me you would never know that I was above for hot wives. In public we act normal like friends. But once we get behind closed doors most wives don't want romance they want to be f***** good and f***** like their husband don't f*** them or they want to be shared and be s*****. So don't discourage him from talking dirty, just let him know wait till you get behind closed doors for that that makes sense?

Women act like sluts, and spread their legs for multiple Black men AND want to be treated respectfully? Of course men are going to talk dirty right away. That is how they act around sluts. I personally love dirty talk early on. I am a slut. Not the type anyone takes home to meet mama.

Different strokes for different folks I say, just like any lifestyle, vanilla or otherwise. If dirty talk or certain names don't appeal to you out the gate or at all, guys with that approach don't stand a chance with you either way. Or vice-versa. Appreciate that they are showing who they are out the gate and move on from the ones that don't float your boat. I understand general frustrations from the opposite sex, as we've all been there. But the caliber of folk you're looking for are out there. Either way, at some point you will have to go steps beyond the emails and texts because it's easy for anyone to be who you want them to be in print.
There are certain things that I'm not going to deal with period point blank. As a woman bringing up this topic though, I believe you'll get plenty of bulls, regular dudes, and straight up idiots coming your way. Eventually you'll get a large enough sample size of your preference to choose from. As you can see even from responses from some the ladies, some want exactly what you don't want from the fellas out the gate.

Again, different strokes, for different folks.
Yes!!!! 👏 👏

I've learned that women are just as sexual as men but there is one difference. Women want to be stimulated mentally first. Once that happens, the flood gates are open.

Majority of the time the posting and communication is done by the Husband and or boyfriend. So in my experience the husband and or boyfriend are giving me the do"s and don't"s of what the wife likes and majority of the time the husband says talk dirty to her she really gets excited about that, then in some cases the wife doesn't like it at all. So my opinion and thought process is the hotwives and or girlfriends should be communicating with their husbands to find out exactly what was discussed and not put that on the men that they are meeting up with. Just my experience.

We skipping the building rapport stage fellas ... Come on now?
Who are you to tell other men what and how to build a rapport. You do you , and let others do them. I would bet my life that her husband directed the man to talk to her in that manner. So before you try to be a Captain save A pussy just stick to your rapport and what works for you.

Back