Too much dirty talk right away !!!

Meh....build up talk sometime yes, sometimes no.
Id have little problems setting up a bbc to come into my bitches hotel room where she's waiting. He fucks her how he wants for as long as he wants and when he's done.....leave.

That's cool, stay on the sidelines 🤷🏽‍♂️ there are PLENTY of sexy women here enjoying the lifestyle. I didn't say anything disrespectful, just stating facts. Just because someone don't Agree with you doesn't mean disrespect 🤨
But my question is... How you say someone TREATING you like a slut when you're not even active?? 🤔
Talking to me like a slut is treating me like a slut !

Good for ya. I am sure you have enough desperate bulls on here. There is something for everyone. Stay away from the types like me, and I will stay away from your types. No need for you to go whining about, cause my types don't want you.
Sounds like you’re the whiny one here

Dirty talk starts in the bedroom and can increase with the amount of play. I am not overly aggressive because some are assholes and that can turn a woman off but I am someone who is in control and most women recognize that when she looks in my eyes. In the room I do like dirty talk and she appreciates how aggressive I become.. I haven't met a woman who didn't like some dirty talk.

For the most part, I believe guys that have been in the lifestyle a bit know that, they have to be willing to invest some time to get to know the couple, the man, to make him feel comfy to let his prized possession be yours and the woman for some to emotionally be at ease to give herself over to a new guy....chatting before is always essential...

I need to tell about the time my wife, her newly-met guy in a Bar/dance and I started the evening. Everything went well. We drank, she danced with him, joked around sexually, and then my wife decided okay, she would like to go to bed with him.

I drove back to our hotel room while my wife and he were in the back seat kissing and groping each other. I parked and we went inside to go to our room. Off we went, the 3 of us, down the hallway, my wife and he holding hands and all of a sudden the guy started telling us about about an episode he had with another couple and he started cursing a blue streak.

This surprised us because up until then, he was a perfect gentleman and had not said even one curse word. He started saying things to my wife about doing this and that to her and the whole conversation was interposed with really bad curse words.

Well, he ended up a loser! My wife is no prude, but she was totally pissed off with his change of character. She stopped there in the hallway and politely told him that he had turned her 'off' and the evening was over.

She was disappointed in him, I was disappointed in not being able to watch them have sex, and the loser was disappointed in not getting a piece of ass, and having to call a cab to take him back to the Bar instead of me driving him back.

So guys, take it from me, ....... if you want the night to turn out 'right,' treat and talk to the woman as a lady, not like a street slut.

I would definitely argue that statement , I can’t tell you how many times I have skipped that part and we went straight in to sexual conversation and it’s usually the female that introduce the topic , not saying it goes this way all the time but most of the time it’s how it goes .

I was introduced to the Hotwifing lifestyle by my hubby and at first I was hesitant but over time I am more willing to try it , but but but but the guys that want to be bulls with me go straight to dirty talk !!! Am I wrong here by saying “Have respect and build some damm rapport first !” I mean, if you were trying to get a girl in bed you’d , talk respectful at first and get to know her , maybe take her for sum drinks and ask her questions about her, just court her in sum way right ?? Why in Hotwifing do men immediately start talking raunchy ? Saying things like “I want that married white pussy !” “Your white pussy needs this black dick doesn’t it?” “You know your hubby can’t fuck you like I could” uhhhhhhhhh how the fck do you know ??? My husband and I have an amazing sex life and it is very satisfying ! Bbc is his fantasy for me and I’m trying to get into it for him so word of advice to the guys here! Don’t be so damm dirty and raunchy !! I even had a guy tell me in our first conversations that he’d make my pusssy squirt all over his big black dick !!! Ok !! This might be hot to say during sex or while fucking but not when you haven’t even learned my last name yet or my favorite song or movie ??? I know this is Hotwifing and it’s all sexual but there is still a dating process to a point . That’s a part of the build up !! Straight to sex talk and dirty talk is such a turn off !!!
Best advise I can offer a new Bull to the lifestyle is "learn your chill". You got to play it slow and not jump the gun. Delay sex talk until wife overtly brings it up, no dick picks, and don't assume you're going to fuck.

After years of having fun in this lifestyle, I can definitely say that one size does not fit all. My girlfriends and I have learned to have a ******* and get to know the guy and let him in on what we do. Some talk, some don't. Some pull hair and spank, some caress and kiss. Some of the women like foreplay and talk, some like it rough and rougher. If you just pay attention and let each other know what works, it can be fun for everybody. Having said that, sometimes, it doesn't work out the way we plan and we move on.

I was introduced to the Hotwifing lifestyle by my hubby and at first I was hesitant but over time I am more willing to try it , but but but but the guys that want to be bulls with me go straight to dirty talk !!! Am I wrong here by saying “Have respect and build some damm rapport first !” I mean, if you were trying to get a girl in bed you’d , talk respectful at first and get to know her , maybe take her for sum drinks and ask her questions about her, just court her in sum way right ?? Why in Hotwifing do men immediately start talking raunchy ? Saying things like “I want that married white pussy !” “Your white pussy needs this black dick doesn’t it?” “You know your hubby can’t fuck you like I could” uhhhhhhhhh how the fck do you know ??? My husband and I have an amazing sex life and it is very satisfying ! Bbc is his fantasy for me and I’m trying to get into it for him so word of advice to the guys here! Don’t be so damm dirty and raunchy !! I even had a guy tell me in our first conversations that he’d make my pusssy squirt all over his big black dick !!! Ok !! This might be hot to say during sex or while fucking but not when you haven’t even learned my last name yet or my favorite song or movie ??? I know this is Hotwifing and it’s all sexual but there is still a dating process to a point . That’s a part of the build up !! Straight to sex talk and dirty talk is such a turn off !!!
Absolutely right, couldn't agree more, and that goes for all the ladies and couples as well that do the same thing. In the end, it's all come down to fucking but behind a dick or pussy there's a soul/spirit that thinks and has feelings and emotions, a personality, that's not wrapped or caged in the sex world exclusively.

I need to tell about the time my wife, her newly-met guy in a Bar/dance and I started the evening. Everything went well. We drank, she danced with him, joked around sexually, and then my wife decided okay, she would like to go to bed with him.

I drove back to our hotel room while my wife and he were in the back seat kissing and groping each other. I parked and we went inside to go to our room. Off we went, the 3 of us, down the hallway, my wife and he holding hands and all of a sudden the guy started telling us about about an episode he had with another couple and he started cursing a blue streak.

This surprised us because up until then, he was a perfect gentleman and had not said even one curse word. He started saying things to my wife about doing this and that to her and the whole conversation was interposed with really bad curse words.

Well, he ended up a loser! My wife is no prude, but she was totally pissed off with his change of character. She stopped there in the hallway and politely told him that he had turned her 'off' and the evening was over.

She was disappointed in him, I was disappointed in not being able to watch them have sex, and the loser was disappointed in not getting a piece of ass, and having to call a cab to take him back to the Bar instead of me driving him back.

So guys, take it from me, ....... if you want the night to turn out 'right,' treat and talk to the woman as a lady, not like a street slut.
But street slut could work for a girl like me under the right circumstances :)

Back