Too much dirty talk right away !!!

After years of having fun in this lifestyle, I can definitely say that one size does not fit all. My girlfriends and I have learned to have a ******* and get to know the guy and let him in on what we do. Some talk, some don't. Some pull hair and spank, some caress and kiss. Some of the women like foreplay and talk, some like it rough and rougher. If you just pay attention and let each other know what works, it can be fun for everybody. Having said that, sometimes, it doesn't work out the way we plan and we move on.
Great advice!!

Different strokes for different folks I say, just like any lifestyle, vanilla or otherwise. If dirty talk or certain names don't appeal to you out the gate or at all, guys with that approach don't stand a chance with you either way. Or vice-versa. Appreciate that they are showing who they are out the gate and move on from the ones that don't float your boat. I understand general frustrations from the opposite sex, as we've all been there. But the caliber of folk you're looking for are out there. Either way, at some point you will have to go steps beyond the emails and texts because it's easy for anyone to be who you want them to be in print.
There are certain things that I'm not going to deal with period point blank. As a woman bringing up this topic though, I believe you'll get plenty of bulls, regular dudes, and straight up idiots coming your way. Eventually you'll get a large enough sample size of your preference to choose from. As you can see even from responses from some the ladies, some want exactly what you don't want from the fellas out the gate.

Again, different strokes, for different folks.

Lol I guess I’m the total opposite stroke. I’ve had guys pm me saying some of the nastiest stuff.
A couple times when I eventually got on the phone w them they turn out to be some the most courteous men I’ve met. And yes i also let them blow out my back 😂 and smash these cakes 🤣.
For me, I’m here on sites like these to meet and play. I don’t have much time for games and rapport.

I was introduced to the Hotwifing lifestyle by my hubby and at first I was hesitant but over time I am more willing to try it , but but but but the guys that want to be bulls with me go straight to dirty talk !!! Am I wrong here by saying “Have respect and build some damm rapport first !” I mean, if you were trying to get a girl in bed you’d , talk respectful at first and get to know her , maybe take her for sum drinks and ask her questions about her, just court her in sum way right ?? Why in Hotwifing do men immediately start talking raunchy ? Saying things like “I want that married white pussy !” “Your white pussy needs this black dick doesn’t it?” “You know your hubby can’t fuck you like I could” uhhhhhhhhh how the fck do you know ??? My husband and I have an amazing sex life and it is very satisfying ! Bbc is his fantasy for me and I’m trying to get into it for him so word of advice to the guys here! Don’t be so damm dirty and raunchy !! I even had a guy tell me in our first conversations that he’d make my pusssy squirt all over his big black dick !!! Ok !! This might be hot to say during sex or while fucking but not when you haven’t even learned my last name yet or my favorite song or movie ??? I know this is Hotwifing and it’s all sexual but there is still a dating process to a point . That’s a part of the build up !! Straight to sex talk and dirty talk is such a turn off !!!
It boils down to class. We're not all like that. Maturity and self respect go along away. You just have to find the right one, ok.

Just shut that ******* down and move on to the next. As a woman posting anything of yourself online, you are going to get a ton of the fuckboy bullshit, hotwife or not.

But there are also some very worthwhile men if you can stick it out.
Very well said. What do you expect you are on a adult fuck site period. I could see if you were on a dating site PG status. It comes with the territory so if you not comfortable with the responses then maybe you should go to a different dating site that is not about hooking up and fucking.?

Lol I guess I’m the total opposite stroke. I’ve had guys pm me saying some of the nastiest stuff.
A couple times when I eventually got on the phone w them they turn out to be some the most courteous men I’ve met. And yes i also let them blow out my back 😂 and smash these cakes 🤣.
For me, I’m here on sites like these to meet and play. I don’t have much time for games and rapport.
Exactly

I was introduced to the Hotwifing lifestyle by my hubby and at first I was hesitant but over time I am more willing to try it , but but but but the guys that want to be bulls with me go straight to dirty talk !!! Am I wrong here by saying “Have respect and build some damm rapport first !” I mean, if you were trying to get a girl in bed you’d , talk respectful at first and get to know her , maybe take her for sum drinks and ask her questions about her, just court her in sum way right ?? Why in Hotwifing do men immediately start talking raunchy ? Saying things like “I want that married white pussy !” “Your white pussy needs this black dick doesn’t it?” “You know your hubby can’t fuck you like I could” uhhhhhhhhh how the fck do you know ??? My husband and I have an amazing sex life and it is very satisfying ! Bbc is his fantasy for me and I’m trying to get into it for him so word of advice to the guys here! Don’t be so damm dirty and raunchy !! I even had a guy tell me in our first conversations that he’d make my pusssy squirt all over his big black dick !!! Ok !! This might be hot to say during sex or while fucking but not when you haven’t even learned my last name yet or my favorite song or movie ??? I know this is Hotwifing and it’s all sexual but there is still a dating process to a point . That’s a part of the build up !! Straight to sex talk and dirty talk is such a turn off !!!

men think we're only about sex and think that means we're easy. besides turning up with a sense of entitlement, they think talking dirty from the get go is what we want.

ignore them. they still dont understand women well enough to be worth ur time.

I finally got the wife to commit to meet a man I have been talking to for a year. She said that she would chatt with him and see how it goes .I don't know what he said but what ever he said sent me back to square one. Now I am trying to talk her into trying again with someone new.

men think we're only about sex and think that means we're easy. besides turning up with a sense of entitlement, they think talking dirty from the get go is what we want.

ignore them. they still dont understand women well enough to be worth ur time.
I've been in the lifestyle for some years and one thing I've always noticed is that when I would build rapport with the wives, the sex was always better and they always felt more willing to open up to me sexually. Genuinely building some form of connection with the wives before the sex usually makes for a much better experience in my opinion, and the wives always came back to me for more.

I finally got the wife to commit to meet a man I have been talking to for a year. She said that she would chatt with him and see how it goes .I don't know what he said but what ever he said sent me back to square one. Now I am trying to talk her into trying again with someone new.

imho, without knowing what shut your wife down it’s gonna be hard for you when you chat up the next guy.

do you tell him, “when you talk to my wife, don’t be too polite and respectful“
or do you tel, him, “hey start by being polite and respectful with my wife. That’s your best chance“ ?

If you’re back at square one, you’ve gotta know what your wife is looking for in that first chat with a prospect.

I totally agree with you on this!.. the build up it whats more important! You have to know your partner and if what you are saying is going to be a turn off anyway! I happen to know that I can't get to raunchy with my current queen. But in the past there were couples and wives that needed and wanted the filthiest things said BUT..Even that was after getting to know them.. so yeah guys pump the breaks!!!!!

I’m sorry to hear it went so badly.

I feel like we are all here for one agenda or another.Im not going to pussy foot around or sugarcoat what I'm looking for.period ,point, blank.However with that being said I'm not going to just go along with what a BBC may be saying in my inbox.Most of them want to own a chubby white slut or at least that's the majority of the messages.Its gonna take a lot of foot work for ANY man BBC or otherwise to own me.Im not some dumb little bimbo and I damn sure won't heel like a dog.Better have your #$&@ together when you hit the inbox.Im not just going to shove a BBC inside my pussy without at least some kind of intellectual connection.

This whole thing could be a hit or miss. Ultimately it comes down to what works for YOU. I believe in always being a gentleman, till I don't need to, but knowing when that is, is critical. YOU control what you want or don't...initially anyway lol. What I mean is, and there is a saying "We train people how we want to be treated" If it is NOT your cup of tea, just cut that ******* off, ignore them, do whatever it takes to send the message that is not tolerated. For some, they may want that nasty, raunchy talk from the jump, while others like you don't. I am not a very experienced Dom, but I definitely an experienced gentleman, and though alpha in all I do in my everyday life, I still know that good conversation and rapport goes a long way. Guys. just be yourself, because you may try to be one way, and lose out. If you are one for nasty talk upfront, do that, you may lose, but other times you may win. So, Destiny, stand your ground, good job doing that.
ps. There is saying from my country, "A monkey knows what tree to climb"

I feel like we are all here for one agenda or another.Im not going to pussy foot around or sugarcoat what I'm looking for.period ,point, blank.However with that being said I'm not going to just go along with what a BBC may be saying in my inbox.Most of them want to own a chubby white slut or at least that's the majority of the messages.Its gonna take a lot of foot work for ANY man BBC or otherwise to own me.Im not some dumb little bimbo and I damn sure won't heel like a dog.Better have your #$&@ together when you hit the inbox.Im not just going to shove a BBC inside my pussy without at least some kind of intellectual connection.
Well said

Wise.

I do absolutely agree with you, and I believe some kind of intellectual respectful first contact is a good approach. However, don't you think that if you give the wrong signals to guys they wouldn't act on them? I looked at your photo gallery, and if that's you in there, then my instinct would tell me those guys who wrote to you in a certain way were compel to do so because of what they say and the subconscious message that comes out of that. Don't you think?

Wow is it really so hard for you to even imagine building some kind of rapport first before going straight to vulgarity sex talk? I understand this is a sexual fantasy but we are talking about first impressions here ! First verbal introductions ! Straight to fucking dirty talk instantly ? Straight to “I wanna fuck that married white pussy !” in the first introductions ?!?!?! Seriously ?? That’s why I haven’t swam yet in this hotwifing BBC lifestyle pool of water !! I would be willing to try but it’s such a fckin turn off to be talked to like I’m some slut instantly!! Yeah it’s hot in sex and once I would cross the line yeah let’s fuck hard and talk dirty ! That would be hot af , but holy ******* !!! Not when we are saying our first hellos!
Perfectly said.

Back