(Too) Extreme Fantasy

So lately I was chatting with a cuckold, and he told me his ultimate fantasy was that at some point he would like to be "put to sleep" by his wife and her black boyfriend.

I was completely shocked, but he told me nothing would turn him on more, and for him it was the ultimate and most extrem step of submission. I know it's completely mad, but I had to share this. Are there others out there with similar thoughts?

"Put to sleep" as in euthanized?
If one's desire is to get rid of the cuckold husband, there are way, way better options to do that. I believe they could use "insanity" and take care of their ultimate goal ... spare the prison system having to house them the rest of their lives.

"Put to sleep" as in euthanized?
If one's desire is to get rid of the cuckold husband, there are way, way better options to do that. I believe they could use "insanity" and take care of their ultimate goal ... spare the prison system having to house them the rest of their lives.

I completely agree

does anyone remember a story -years ago- about a guy with the sex fantasy or fetish of wanting to be eaten?
Not eaten like a blow job, eaten with fork and knife. He wanted to give his whole body to a stranger.
I think he found a guy who agreed to do it.
I think the perp actually cut pieces of the victim and cooked and ate it in front of him.
I don’t recall if the victim was killed in the end. There was a movie about it.

So lately I was chatting with a cuckold, and he told me his ultimate fantasy was that at some point he would like to be "put to sleep" by his wife and her black boyfriend.

I was completely shocked, but he told me nothing would turn him on more, and for him it was the ultimate and most extrem step of submission. I know it's completely mad, but I had to share this. Are there others out there with similar thoughts?
I've had cucks that wanted me to beat the ******* out of them in front of their wives before we fucked

I've had cucks that wanted me to beat the ******* out of them in front of their wives before we fucked
Interesting 🤔
My first hubby, during our brief cuckold experience in the late eighties liked to be spanked, I never really understood it but indulged him a little because of the situation he put up with, my girlfriend however would really enjoy marking him so much so that a couple of times I stepped in to stop her.
Fast forward to now and my manmaid pal hates pain but about two years ago my then boyfriend took his belt to him,,,,,,,,
Hate violence of any kind but that evening really turned me on x

does anyone remember a story -years ago- about a guy with the sex fantasy or fetish of wanting to be eaten?
Not eaten like a blow job, eaten with fork and knife. He wanted to give his whole body to a stranger.
I think the perp actually cut pieces of the victim and cooked and ate it in front of him.
Yes i remember that. I think it was in germany right?

Interesting 🤔
My first hubby, during our brief cuckold experience in the late eighties liked to be spanked, I never really understood it but indulged him a little because of the situation he put up with, my girlfriend however would really enjoy marking him so much so that a couple of times I stepped in to stop her.
Fast forward to now and my manmaid pal hates pain but about two years ago my then boyfriend took his belt to him,,,,,,,,
Hate violence of any kind but that evening really turned me on x
I think thats very hot

Germany sounds right but I’m not sure anymore, it was so long ago.
The movie I think had a fairly big name or up and coming actress in it. Can’t remember her either though.
Look up Armin Meiwes, also known as The Master Butcher (or the German equivalent).

I remember that, it really shocked me. I think it happened in Germany.
As for the movie it was silence of the lambs 2 (or whatever it was called)
Hannibal Lector Cooked bits of Ray Leotta's Brain and served it to him and Clarisse Starling whilst still alive.

A former girlfriend once told me of a similar fantasy -- not quite as extreme though -- and I didn't like it at first, but later found it arousing. We were engaged at the time, and she met a guy in a chat room and ended up fucking him, and we ended up fighting about it for a while, before I came to accept it. He wasn't black, but another race, and more experienced and dominant than I was, at that time (she was my first gf and I was still hung up on thinking women wanted 'nice' men).

She later told me that she fantasized about the two of us physically fighting over her, the winner claiming her. I asked and she said she would have wanted me to win, but I had the feeling that wasn't really true -- which kind of aroused me more as I thought about it. Funny thing was she was a kind of religious girl who claimed to prefer kindness and abhor violence -- but I guess at a primal level a lot of women have such thoughts - aroused at the idea of men fighting over them, and the stronger, more dominate one taking her.

I've always wondered if that's why some white women desire black men, since they tend to be more manly and masculine, and would be more likely to win in those situations -- the strongest man winning and perhaps impregnating her, giving offspring with superior , more dominant genes. A natural selection sort of thing, at the primal level.

Last edited:
Back