Too deep?

One would be astonished by how wide a woman's pussy expands when she's w/ baby and gives birth. Accepting that I'm above average in the tool department I have no choice but remain modest. In continuity, it excites me to be appropriately rough with my partner's and to even coach her through the process of being able to deepthroat my dick. I've come to be a firm believer that time and reputation; fucking as frequent as possible, it's only a matter of time before the walls of her bussy conform to the girth and length of any size dick you decide to glide in her.

Every pussy Is different....have had some women that I had to be easy with and some that can take a pounding....and like others have said, you gotta get a woman used to your dick especially if you packing.

The guy my wife moved in with was just under12” and for 29 months he pounded her pussy almost every day. I got to see him fuck her one time and she damn sure wasn’t in pain. When she moved back in with me her pussy was ruined.

The guy my wife moved in with was just under12” and for 29 months he pounded her pussy almost every day. I got to see him fuck her one time and she damn sure wasn’t in pain. When she moved back in with me her pussy was ruined.
I bet you enjoyed her getting her pussy beat up

Back