Too deep?

There definitely is such a thing as "too deep." My first guy, who I'm still seeing regularly, was really painful the first time. But with our familiarity comes the understanding of how much I'm able to take and now he knows exactly how to pleasure me and ensure it only hurts in a good way. Certain positions can be too much for me still (my legs pinned back or from behind) but he knows to take it slow and let me adjust, and while it's still uncomfortable it doesn't cause me pain, if that makes sense.
such a thoughtful guy who wants only the best for both of
and with patience will surely get the best for both of you.
thank you for sharing these glimpses into and of your lifestyle.
a very beautiful wife and woman in every sense of the word.
if you don't mind this old guy in the UK Would like to follow you.

I agree it totally depends. I’ve taken 10” balls deep as they say and didn’t flinch. It was amazing but then 8” hurt like hell. Honestly it depends on time of month probably. Hormones
Ill only put as much in as u want

I have been with girls that prefer 7 inch to 9 inch because more hits them!!
As I wrote in a previous post the size is something that helps the mind to get exited... but it depend how you use it!! Sometimes 7 inches at better than 9 if you use them well!!

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
I guess if it's really just too deep they can always tapp out. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Ok so most girls say that want a big dick. But when they get it they say "too deep!" But keeps comming back for more. is there such thing as too deep? Laidies help me out
Yes there is "too deep"

However gradually is good. Eventually I was "adjust" but the man need to REALLY know what and when. Is usually when I am close to orgasm.

So some men will not let me orgasm and keep me holding onto it. At such a point where the urge and sensation compliment rhe pain of too deep. But most men not do that. Only few

I wasn't going to chime in, but I just gitta add my 2 cents worth

1.) The brain is the largest sexual organ a woman has. If you don't "set the stage" for a big dick in her brain, a micro dick will be painful

2.) The vaginal canal delivers babies! Does anyone in the site have a dick as big as a baby??!! Exactly!
Yet, a lot of factors come into play, when discussing the vagina. Is her uterus tilted? Is she sufficiently lubricated/aroused? What position is being used to introduce her to the dick?

3.) Lastly, my bulldren, what is your stroke game about? Do you want to fuck her again, or it it a "one and done" situation? If you're trying to "poke that ******* on the regular", let her get to know your dick. Introduce her pussy to your dick an inch at a time. Take your time. Or as my granny used to say, "Do it fast and it won't last. Do it slow and you'll get mo'!"
Stroke game is everything!

Ok so most girls say that want a big dick. But when they get it they say "too deep!" But keeps comming back for more. is there such thing as too deep? Laidies help me out
Cock size like most everything else in America is just a status symbol. You probably can't 100 women out of the 370 million people in the USA that CAN'T get themselves off without anything but their hands. Their isn't a woman on the face of the entire Planet for that matter, in this solar system with fingers 8,9,10" longs and as thick as a beer can. NONE!!! All that Size Queen ******* is only for the benefit of some white man calling the shots. Women aren't concerned about dick size unless a man has a micropenis. A WOMAN'S MOST POWERFUL SEX ORGAN IS BETWEEN HER EARS AND NOT BETWEEN HER LEGS. STIMULATE HER MIND BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO STIMULATE HER BODY!! Most guys will never get that experience here, because you have to stimulate the husband first. And he is 99.5% a closeted Gay male using the cuck label to suck dick and fuck. And y'all falling for it saying it's just Power Exchange lol. Man on man sex is just GAY!! PERIOD END OF IT. HETEROFLEXIBLE, PANSEXUAL, BISEXUAL, NONBINARY? If you are a man and you are sucking dick or getting fucked or if you are letting another man suck your dick or you fucking another man in his ass, THEN YOU GAY!! OWN THAT *******.

Back