Too deep?

I can only tell you what my wife has told me, yes she had one that in her words hurt due to the depth but it really depends on the man its attached to cause there was one guy she did and he was by far the largest he went slow and easy and that was one of the best fucks she ever had

I don't think so once you get used to a nice big cock thrusting deep inside of you. At first it hurt when it hit my cervix but then I started to have the best orgasms of my life. I love a long, fat black cock! I love it in my pussy or my ass and I try to get as much in my mouth and down my throat as I can.
I have seen your beautiful big black cock daddy and I know that I will have some wonderful orgasms with you buried balls deep in in my body!

I don't think so once you get used to a nice big cock thrusting deep inside of you. At first it hurt when it hit my cervix but then I started to have the best orgasms of my life. I love a long, fat black cock! I love it in my pussy or my ass and I try to get as much in my mouth and down my throat as I can.
I have seen your beautiful big black cock daddy and I know that I will have some wonderful orgasms with you buried balls deep in in my body!
Good girl. You sound so confident that you can take it. I like that tho.

i feel like I'm hurting the girl when I go deep. She says "it hurts so good" and wake up sore. :(
Every woman I have been with has a different tolerance for how much pressure and/or pounding she can take. I have been with women where my dick felt bruised from hitting bottom so hard and they loved it. Others will push you away with just a bump into the cervix.

With my wife she likes pressure in the back of her deep spot, but doesn't like her deep spot pounded repeatably. Going in deep and grinding it against the bottom sends her into continuous orgasms. If the guy is much over 8", just pounding her balls deep is NOT pleasant to her. If done right she will be just a bit sore the next day, but ready and wanting more :) It's a fine line.

I have had a guy who was really long and it hurt big time when he pounded me..... but since then I have had guys who were just as long and not had any pain. It does depend on the guy. If he knows how to use what he has been blessed with then I will have some major orgasms and even squirt. I do love a long thick Black cock though.

I also like to fuck throats but again I feel like I'm gonna hurt someone doing that. I have never been deep throated :(

I love giving head. It is very erotic to me. I have only been able to deep throat a couple of guys ever and one of them was soft when I did it, was even able to lick his balls with his cock in my mouth....that isn't easy to do. The problem I have is that I have a small mouth so can't deep throat a guy.... but I give it my all because I love sucking a Black cock big time.

I hope that someday Jlongdaddy you find someone who can deep throat you. ;)

I love giving head. It is very erotic to me. I have only been able to deep throat a couple of guys ever and one of them was soft when I did it, was even able to lick his balls with his cock in my mouth....that isn't easy to do. The problem I have is that I have a small mouth so can't deep throat a guy.... but I give it my all because I love sucking a Black cock big time.

I hope that someday Jlongdaddy you find someone who can deep throat you. ;)
Thanks I'm hoping I find someone that can Deepthroat me oneday. That girl is gonna change my life.ugh I can't wait

I love you

Reactions: raf
There IS such a thing as “too deep”, I think most women here have felt it. It can be painful, but it also can be good or we wouldn’t be coming back for more! We’re all different, but for me a little pain with my pleasure is why i like being with a man that has the physical gifts and instinctively knows when to use either.

The psychologist side of me reasons that men like to know they are physically “too big” and like to hear that they are overwhelming their partners with physical size. It’s a dominance thing, being a bigger male isn’t it? Admit it :) i wanna hear that from you guys too.

Last edited:
I definitely prefer thick to long. Generally deep is OK if the guy goes carefully, slowly and allows me to adjust. But closer to the orgasm everyone loses control. I had a couple of unpleasant encounters with deep and forceful thrusting (I enjoyed it in the heat of passion) but later felt bruised and regretted it. So much depends on the person you are with.

Back