today

Wife returned from lunch date with her boyfriend and he had given her 2 loads! I cleaned her up, but when she went to sit on me and ride me, I came almost immediately. I was not able to do any fucking...I just shot my load like a teenager. Hot wives, is that exciting or disappointing for you when your husband/cuck cums immediately?

Wife returned from lunch date with her boyfriend and he had given her 2 loads! I cleaned her up, but when she went to sit on me and ride me, I came almost immediately. I was not able to do any fucking...I just shot my load like a teenager. Hot wives, is that exciting or disappointing for you when your husband/cuck cums immediately?
would love to hear more

This weekend my wife’s black bf come over and made a lot of love with my wife and then cum inside her pussy. I was waiting for my sloppy seconds turn. I did it but it was just a few seconds that I cum.

Back