To you ladies - If it wasn't for your husband/boyfriend do you think

I was attracted to Black men before I started dating my spouse. I think I would have been having sex with Black men a lot earlier than I did. I don't regret any part of it though.
I don't think you are saying you regret marrying your man or are you in a way so you could have been mating with black men all your life.

Did you only marry white because you knew you could control your hubby and make him watch you fuck black men?
No I actually love and respect him !!!!
He is an AMAZING man in EVERY aspect of LIFE and sex we just enjoy being open and enjoying our lives in every why

My hubby made me rediscover it. When back at college in the states I only dated black guys. Only. Hubby is the second white guy I have slept with. I was BBC only in the states and I'm now BBC owned in the UK. THANK YOU HUBBY. It was a great idea to reintroduce me to this. Lol. Jxoxxo♠

My hubby made me rediscover it. When back at college in the states I only dated black guys. Only. Hubby is the second white guy I have slept with. I was BBC only in the states and I'm now BBC owned in the UK. THANK YOU HUBBY. It was a great idea to reintroduce me to this. Lol. Jxoxxo♠
Very cool to hear some of your story, dear. I assume being owned by black cock would mean you have a bull that you mate with on the regular or even a few?

I have only been enjoying BBC for a little over a year. I am not "black cock only." I still have satisfying sex with my husband and I occasionally play with some of his cuckold friends and BBC.
Your a is the type marriage I want except BBC only, no messing with other cucks.

Back