To white women if your bull suggests bringing another Bull in would you be for it

So… my hubby and I want me to take two BBC’s and I know my Black bf has a hot friend. I suggested he bring him so they both can fuck me and this far I have been waiting for month to be the “pass around” white slut for two black studs! A little update…. Tomorrow night my bull/bf is bringing his hot friend tomorrow night to share me! I’m so excited to be mounted by two bulls and I will make my #1 proud all night long!! 😋 :threesome:Yes! My bull and his friend shared me/passed me back and forth! Mmm 😋 it was amazing they tried to see who could fuck me harder! Hubby had a look of concern on his face… for me it was 3hours of pure *******! And 5 cum loads!! Now, they are planning on sharing me again this week! A nooner where they enjoy my pussy and pleasure me and of course themselves for hours inside me! View attachment 4455226
Sounds like heaven get off bc even if you dont tell your husband

It's perhaps a bit of a fantasy for me but probably nothing more than that.

I've been a bit naughty in many ways and slept with plenty of guys but I've never even had a 3some without my husband being one of the 2 guys....a few fumbles about in a blacked out room at a couple of swinger venues a long time ago excluded.
O.

Back