To white women if your bull suggests bringing another Bull in would you be for it

I’ve done this and thoroughly enjoyed it! It was with a bull that I knew well by that point and trusted, otherwise it wouldn’t have happened. That being said, it made me feel so attractive and desirable that not only do I have a husband who loves to share me, but I found a bull who also was proud enough to want to show me off and share me with his friends. Of course, there was more of a dom/sub undercurrent to the whole thing with me submitting to his desire, than there was when my husband admitted to wanting to share me. My husband wants me to experience every sexual pleasure I desire, and gets off on my pleasure. My bull wanted to make sure I knew who was in control and got off on knowing that I would be a slut for his friends to please him. There’s a big difference between the two, and it’s definitely not a first or even second or third date kind of request for me, but wow, was it a powerful turn on!
WOW, this is SO HOT!!

Servitude 101.
You do what you are told without question and if you are told to please some other guys (or girls) you do it without question and to the best of your ability as you are representing your Bull, if He is present or not.
I’ve done this and thoroughly enjoyed it! It was with a bull that I knew well by that point and trusted, otherwise it wouldn’t have happened. That being said, it made me feel so attractive and desirable that not only do I have a husband who loves to share me, but I found a bull who also was proud enough to want to show me off and share me with his friends. Of course, there was more of a dom/sub undercurrent to the whole thing with me submitting to his desire, than there was when my husband admitted to wanting to share me. My husband wants me to experience every sexual pleasure I desire, and gets off on my pleasure. My bull wanted to make sure I knew who was in control and got off on knowing that I would be a slut for his friends to please him. There’s a big difference between the two, and it’s definitely not a first or even second or third date kind of request for me, but wow, was it a powerful turn on!
I’m not sure I could have said that any better, spot on.

Most of you are full of *******, never heard of STDs? Did you know having multiple sex partners heightens the risk of HIV and other infections. Especially if your going bareback. Fantasy’s one thing, reality, a completely different sport.

Women if you meet alone with your Bull and he wanted to bring a friend or two would you be willing to do that
All the woman will say YES. WHY? I think you are in this lifestyle because you wanted something new something more wild. So this new thing will blow your mind as fucking a BBC before that. If you Say no to this offer is a problem because you are in love for your BBC and you wanted only for you. It is an opinion.

Honestly it's more comfortable for me with him and his two cousins than alone with just him. I can't explain well but something about just hanging around alone together, falling asleep together, just hanging around his house naked....things like that just make me uncomfortable when I think about it afterward. and think. and think.

I don't have any problem like that when it's more of a group thing, just a few frantic hours.

Back