To white women if your bull suggests bringing another Bull in would you be for it

It has happened three times.

The first time he gave me to his brother as his birthday present.

The second he had a friend visiting. His friend was an over the road trucker. He hadn't been laid in a month. He fucked me several times that night. He was huge and didn't use any finese. I thought I was going to be ripped apart.The first couple of times he climaxed, I thought I was taking a douche.

The third time , we were in bed at his house. My bull is a school teacher. The basketball coach showed up unannounced. He just walked in and joined the fun. My bull had already filled me once. It was a good thing. The coach had a very thick 12 inches.My bull's cum helped lube the way for the giant. they took turns fucking me for several hours. I was so sore the next few days I could hardly walk.

The second he had a friend visiting. His friend was an over the road trucker. He hadn't been laid in a month. He fucked me several times that night. He was huge and didn't use any finese. I thought I was going to be ripped apart.The first couple of times he climaxed, I thought I was taking a douche.

The third time , we were in bed at his house. My bull is a school teacher. The basketball coach showed up unannounced. He just walked in and joined the fun. My bull had already filled me once. It was a good thing. The coach had a very thick 12 inches.My bull's cum helped lube the way for the giant. they took turns fucking me for several hours. I was so sore the next few days I could hardly walk.
But we'll worth it iam sure

That's fucking hot I bet you loved all of it

Back