To white women if your bull suggests bringing another Bull in would you be for it

My wife’s preference. Once we really opened up with each other she said she lost her virginity to her first boyfriend with two other guys in the room, both of which she ended up having sex with as well. Said she’s never had a black boyfriend who ever had an issue with her wanting multiple guys. Said in general it’s been the complete opposite with the couple white guys she dated.

Being shared is all part of being a sub to BBC
Of course my Wife always mainly went on Her own, If She was going to have group of guys Her main long time bulls ( x2 ) would have arranged it for Her.
They also in some instances spoken to Her about what She May want to do.
She never went to all Strangers parties She always had 1 or two of them to look after Her.
Which they always did.
Sometimes it was worrying for me, As my parent would have the ******* or as they got older they could look after themselves.
Her main bull ended up having Her for over ten years.

So… my hubby and I want me to take two BBC’s and I know my Black bf has a hot friend. I suggested he bring him so they both can fuck me and this far I have been waiting for month to be the “pass around” white slut for two black studs! A little update…. Tomorrow night my bull/bf is bringing his hot friend tomorrow night to share me! I’m so excited to be mounted by two bulls and I will make my #1 proud all night long!! 😋 :threesome:
So hot two bbc bulls love it . So tell me more what happened?

Back