To the true bbc bulls out there....

I had heard she wanted to move next door to her husband, he takes care of the *******, she lives next door, doesn't have to "bother" with the ******* and is available to have sex all the time with her now live in bull. I think, if true, that is a pretty shitty arrangement, really screws over the husband and the *******. Bulls are generally going to be employed, if they were to move, they'd have to find a job there.

I had heard she wanted to move next door to her husband, he takes care of the *******, she lives next door, doesn't have to "bother" with the ******* and is available to have sex all the time with her now live in bull. I think, if true, that is a pretty shitty arrangement, really screws over the husband and the *******. Bulls are generally going to be employed, if they were to move, they'd have to find a job there.

I’m not saying exactly like what they did I’m just simply asking if a bull would move in the general area to have a hotwife to see regularly

Would you relocate to be with a hotwife and have a long term arrangement similar to what yogahotwife had?
If one can find a job in the location. Most real bulls are self sufficient and sitting around doing nothing but fucking someone's wife would wear this after awhile

Would you relocate to be with a hotwife and have a long term arrangement similar to what yogahotwife had?
I'm not too sure of her situation, but to answer your question, yes I would. I would want to be a live in bull and there would have to be clear communication as to what everyone wanted. Obviously I would would work and find a job in the area. If children were involved, we would all contribute in some way to taking care of them. You can't ruin their lives.

We don’t know that we would want a live in bull at least to start. Maybe if the ******* were moved out but not right from the start

We don’t know that we would want a live in bull at least to start. Maybe if the ******* were moved out but not right from the start
Fair enough. I would say it would be best to have a trial run too. Like see how it works for a month with the bull living relatively close and if everyone is on the same page then continue

Back