To the B.N.W.O Community

Inferiornosex

Male
From
US
Looking at everything we go through at times in this movement i just wanted to say:

To our Superior Black Kings,

Thank you for making our women suck your big alpha black cocks. For fucking them good in their ass mouth, and pussy.Thank you for fucking them on our holidays, our wedding, honeymoons, and regular days. Thank you for cuming in and on them, for not using condoms, and making that a rule. Thank you for making it a rule that we whitebioys must be in chastity at all times and remain #pussyfree for life. Thank you for making us white boys watch you fuck our women, cum in and/or on them, and even making us clean up orally - even though some of us may not want to, we know we need to obey. Thank you for actually fucking our women and showing them what real pleasure is like - causing them to leave us to serve you, with us having to serve them #pussyfree; and thank you for what thought you do give us as our Kings and superiors.

To all the Queen of Spades out there,

Thank you for the time and effort you put into this movement, the stand you're taking for justice beauty, and your desire for what you're entitled to. Thank you for standing up for what you believe in, and continuing in the movement even though you may be disrespected by people with false notions of being alphas when they are just deflecting and hiding their insecurities. Cthank you allowing is whitebois to serve you, and for putting us in our place. And most of all thank you for saying no to Whitebois and only fucking Black.

To the entire community:

I pledge allegiance to the B.N.W.O.

To acknowledge and accept the genitical superiority of Black Men and their Big Black Cocks.

To serve a snowbunny (Queen of Spades) with any tasks or demands she may have sexually or not in an effort to give her more time to get fucked and bred by Superior Black Men.

To lock my baby penis in permanent chastity and live a #pussyfree life so Superior Black Men can have more pussy and to ruin my ability to reproduce.

To live in complete submission and obedience to my Queen of Spades, to support only interracial or Black on Black sex, Black breeding, and white genocide.

I pledge to teach, convert, and assist the B.N.W.O, to live in a way that reflects my Queen of Spades as well as the B.N.W.O in the beautiful, just, righteous, and positive manner they are.

To promote a better future without racism through Black breeding and to live my life in compliance to the rules of my Queen of Spades as well as the B.N.W.O.

Looking at everything we go through at times in this movement i just wanted to say:

To our Superior Black Kings,

Thank you for making our women suck your big alpha black cocks. For fucking them good in their ass mouth, and pussy.Thank you for fucking them on our holidays, our wedding, honeymoons, and regular days. Thank you for cuming in and on them, for not using condoms, and making that a rule. Thank you for making it a rule that we whitebioys must be in chastity at all times and remain #pussyfree for life. Thank you for making us white boys watch you fuck our women, cum in and/or on them, and even making us clean up orally - even though some of us may not want to, we know we need to obey. Thank you for actually fucking our women and showing them what real pleasure is like - causing them to leave us to serve you, with us having to serve them #pussyfree; and thank you for what thought you do give us as our Kings and superiors.

To all the Queen of Spades out there,

Thank you for the time and effort you put into this movement, the stand you're taking for justice beauty, and your desire for what you're entitled to. Thank you for standing up for what you believe in, and continuing in the movement even though you may be disrespected by people with false notions of being alphas when they are just deflecting and hiding their insecurities. Cthank you allowing is whitebois to serve you, and for putting us in our place. And most of all thank you for saying no to Whitebois and only fucking Black.

To the entire community:

I pledge allegiance to the B.N.W.O.

To acknowledge and accept the genitical superiority of Black Men and their Big Black Cocks.

To serve a snowbunny (Queen of Spades) with any tasks or demands she may have sexually or not in an effort to give her more time to get fucked and bred by Superior Black Men.

To lock my baby penis in permanent chastity and live a #pussyfree life so Superior Black Men can have more pussy and to ruin my ability to reproduce.

To live in complete submission and obedience to my Queen of Spades, to support only interracial or Black on Black sex, Black breeding, and white genocide.

I pledge to teach, convert, and assist the B.N.W.O, to live in a way that reflects my Queen of Spades as well as the B.N.W.O in the beautiful, just, righteous, and positive manner they are.

To promote a better future without racism through Black breeding and to live my life in compliance to the rules of my Queen of Spades as well as the B.N.W.O.
#BNWO 2022 Join our community gwapfl-xt4mtowmbi-p.jpeg

Back