To my suprise

Fantasy is good enough for now .. lots of things to take into consideration if I wanted to make it real . Jealousy etc and ruining our relationship etc
Jealousy of what? Can’t handle a black man dominating her white pussy while you sit on the sidelines wishing it was you? How would it ruin your relationship? Thinking that once she gets a good black beat down she wouldn’t want your white dick anymore?

Jealousy of what? Can’t handle a black man dominating her white pussy while you sit on the sidelines wishing it was you? How would it ruin your relationship? Thinking that once she gets a good black beat down she wouldn’t want your white dick anymore?

It's none of the above. My wife isn't really into black guys ..I ain't gonna ******* it on her .. we got a good sex life lol

She won’t care because she will still be getting fucked by black men whether you know it or not. You want her to get blacked so accept your fate white boi. What does she look like anyway
U chat ******* .. your probably some sad old man behind the keyboard wanking off to cucks sucking bbc ..

If you dont know how to tell her that you want to see her fucked by BBC,you can either suggest it to her while fucking,or just let it out all the way,because sometimes just saying "honey,i love you so much,but i'd love to see you getting fucked by a BBC" gets the result

If you dont know how to tell her that you want to see her fucked by BBC,you can either suggest it to her while fucking,or just let it out all the way,because sometimes just saying "honey,i love you so much,but i'd love to see you getting fucked by a BBC" gets the result
I did that already she wasn't impressed .. she's not into black guys , she likes using black dildos but not black guys . So theres nothing else I can do

Yes I definitely am.

I bought her her first dildo around 10 years ago. She did not like the idea, at all. She threw it away. I tried again. A few years later. And ever since then... we have evolved, to strictly discussing BBC

Yes I definitely am.

I bought her her first dildo around 10 years ago. She did not like the idea, at all. She threw it away. I tried again. A few years later. And ever since then... we have evolved, to strictly discussing BBC
Was she not into bbc at first?

I said no cos I didnt want to ruin the moment it might of weirded her out . She knows I do though otherwise I wouldn't of got the black dildo in the first place
when she was fucked in reverse cowgirl with it were you holding it?
Was it a suction cup and you were watching?
or was you wearing it as a strapon ?

Back