To cum inside or not to cum inside...that is the answer...

If cumming outside was an answer then it was a stupid question. Only 3 options I give to the slut - either mouth, pussy or ass but I'll filling one of her holes up completely and not spilling one drop. The Bulls - we were born to breed and plant deep our seeds with our long and powerful Big Black Birth sticks into the fertile wet soil of an open inviting crevice.:blackgreedy:

Me too ha. Love the taste, smell, and to swallow, and to have it planted balls deep in my shemale asspussy ???Stefi xoxox

If cumming outside was an answer then it was a stupid question. Only 3 options I give to the slut - either mouth, pussy or ass but I'll filling one of her holes up completely and not spilling one drop. The Bulls - we were born to breed and plant deep our seeds with our long and powerful Big Black Birth sticks into the fertile wet soil of an open inviting crevice.:blackgreedy:

I second the

I second the cum taste test then to swallow, and to have it planted deep in my shemale asspussy .?Stefi loves BBC Cock and cum, ?

Back