To cum inside or not to cum inside...that is the answer...

I had a vasectomy quite a number of years ago, everyone in the group knows I am safe, but nearly always as I approached orgasm my partner will grab my ass and pull me deeper into her and/or become vocal about me cumming in her. Sex at it's best is pretty primal

My ex-s told me they only choose lovers physically attractive and mentally stimulating enough that they would really desire their cock and body enough to only cum inside them..men who they have a natural urge for them to cum inside them and for them to want to dominate us both by cumming inside her pussy. If we were doing this as a married couple and violating all these norms in secret, then they needed to have an objective in mind and that was to find regular lovers that they werent looking at as husbands or friends, but solely lovers at first which meant they wanted their bodies and be attractive enough to not feel guilty about wanting their cocks and cum..maybe being friends and maybe being a part of our marriage at times..and I also wanted them to cum inside them as its so natural for a wife to be spread open and see her black lovers dick fucking her and cum drip out.

My ex-s told me they only choose lovers physically attractive and mentally stimulating enough that they would really desire their cock and body enough to only cum inside them..men who they have a natural urge for them to cum inside them and for them to want to dominate us both by cumming inside her pussy. If we were doing this as a married couple and violating all these norms in secret, then they needed to have an objective in mind and that was to find regular lovers that they werent looking at as husbands or friends, but solely lovers at first which meant they wanted their bodies and be attractive enough to not feel guilty about wanting their cocks and cum..maybe being friends and maybe being a part of our marriage at times..and I also wanted them to cum inside them as its so natural for a wife to be spread open and see her black lovers dick fucking her and cum drip out.
Mine likes to add his to the mix and is the only time he is allowed to fuck me, that being when I am full of black cock cum.

The key is to give the Bull a chance to cover all the bases. Until she is fully owned, you have done both her and him a big disservice. And then yes, it’s your turn to clean up that mess.

Anal cream pie and the beta sucks it and spits it into her vaginal canal. This is one my favorite kinks. I’ve had the Bull shove my face into her while I transfer the cum. So damn sexy.

Back