To cleanup or not

So I suggest start by kissing and then slowly work your way down past her breasts and tummy, gauge her reaction, also take in the smell ..it will be amazing.

Some great suggestions here. But I would add in a line about how you love how she smells and tastes when you start kissing her face. Tell her that you hope she has had an amazing time and that you can imagine where his cock has been and you just want to kiss her all over.
Then slowly make you way to the prize. And when you get there, make sure she knows it is the most enjoyable head you have ever given her. Moan and slurp like crazy and tell her she is the sexiest woman in the world and she just tastes so good!

Some great suggestions here. But I would add in a line about how you love how she smells and tastes when you start kissing her face. Tell her that you hope she has had an amazing time and that you can imagine where his cock has been and you just want to kiss her all over.
Then slowly make you way to the prize. And when you get there, make sure she knows it is the most enjoyable head you have ever given her. Moan and slurp like crazy and tell her she is the sexiest woman in the world and she just tastes so good!
Si love cleaning her fat Mexican pussy cream pie

Back