To black guys: how long?

EurCouple

Male
Gold Member
Let me explain a bit. Definitely I’m not into classic cuckold thing with hubby humiliations, bigger BBC etc.
I’m athletic, with really big dick guy with only one issue, cumming too fast like 3-5 min and that’s it.
For sure hot 35+ aged woman needs bit more fun.
So wondering about black guys skills- how long you folks can keep the fuck session alive?

Wife’s pics just to keep your attention to the post A62E5CE1-820E-4997-9A90-A6A9E1808115.jpegB0001411-86D1-4E23-AF17-5516386B8CBF.jpeg

1. I can fuck for hours no issue, Sober or Buzzed.

What helped me was learning Breathing Techniques & Doing Kegels, mainly. Really tuning into my bodies sensations.

2. I meditate regularly as well so me cumming 1st is never the objective, I have a "Pleasure from the Stars, then explode your universe" type of mindset.

3. Edging during Masturbating can help as well. You might leak a bit of pre-cum but you'll understand how much better orgasms are when delayed, and depending on how good you/he gets, Double Orgasms will be readily available.
You are definitely the REAL MAN. I can only last a minute or two and don't have much to offer as far as penetration goes as well!

A skilled lover is someone who has matured sexually and has developed to the point of mastering the control of his manhood and more directly his orgasmic mechanism. This individual has purposed his personal development sexually of the desire to be a giver and a pleaser to his sexual partners. This individual always ends up being one of the best sexual partners a woman has ever had from a physical performance standpoint.

This individual has developed himself to the point that if he needs to perform a quickie in the bathroom or a marathon session all night long, he can do either or to please his partner. Why? Because for this particular guy the thing that gives him the greatest pleasure is giving a woman the greatest possible pleasure!

This is a guy who loves the work and the challenge of satisfying a woman and bringing her to climax just as much as his own climax! This is that guy that when a woman tells him that she doesn't really cum when she has sex he acts as though making her cum is now his soul purpose in life at that very moment.
This is a guy that has grown, matured, and developed himself to the point that he can put his own orgasms on hold until he feels that he has actually given her an adequate amount of orgams.

If during a night of sex you can get a woman to the point that she has had so many orgasms that she has actually lost count of how many ogasms she has had, then you can consider yourself a "master cocksmith" a jedi knight of dick'n down! You do that more often than not and you will have women feeling some kind of way about you! LOL.

Ladies guy whom you have had sex with with multiple times who always cums prematurely every single time has not matured, grown, or developed control of his manhood namely his orgasmic mechanism sexually, in order to do the work to please you first! In my opinion if you have fucked him multiple times and it continuously happens he doesn't care enough to grow, mature, and develop himself in that area either! Whether it's the mental aspect or the physical aspect the man must purpose and pursue that development within himself or he will always be a under performer when it comes to sex.

I will confess that even the most masterfull cocksmith can get taken down by some really good pussy! You could have superman dick and run into to kryptonite pussy. If she is super sexy and her pussy is just hot, wet, and tightly has you in a headlock tor wear your concentration is slipping fast and you cannot maintain control of the manhood, your orgasmic mechanism because her pussy just feels too good "retreat and regroup"! A military tactic. Switch it up gentleman. There is no shame in running from that pussy as long as she doesn't know that you are. Pull out and eat it, or change positions. Keep her engaged and guessing so she doesn't know that she almost got you and made you explode.

Now to be honest there is a big advantage to having an above average size cock. To complete the full package of a skilled cocksmith mentally and physically yes having a cock larger than average size, that's solid, and thick, along with exceptional stamina will make you a superior cocksmith. Like a blacksmith is one who works to master metal working a cocksmith works to master the working of his cock! ♠️
Partly agree with your logic. Sometimes it’s just a physical issue, but partly agree

I pace it by how many nuts I bust...Usually 4-5 busted nuts. Of course, some breaks in between.
I regularly ejaculate three or four times into the wife when I overnight with a childless couple I'm donating sperm for, and once or twice more during the almost inevitable dawner in the morning.

Because I'm fucking the wife during her fertile time and therefore when her libido is at its peak, the rate of ejaculating described above is easy for me to achieve because I find very horny women very exciting to fuck continuously without my erection diminishing significantly.

With a strongly responding baby-wanting wife the hardness of my cock usually increases with successive ejaculations, up to four or five in number.

Actually It really depends on how much foreplay we get into before we get down to it and the woman. But in general the first time we go at it I can last about 30 min, but after that I have complete control and can go as long as I want. If we had all night I could probably crack off 4 to 5 orgasms that evening.......... With the current wife I am seeing right now I have to really concentrate because I swear to god that woman's pussy is trying to steal my soul! so I have to really focus on that first 30 to 45 min we are together.

A skilled lover is someone who has matured sexually and has developed to the point of mastering the control of his manhood and more directly his orgasmic mechanism. This individual has purposed his personal development sexually of the desire to be a giver and a pleaser to his sexual partners. This individual always ends up being one of the best sexual partners a woman has ever had from a physical performance standpoint.

This individual has developed himself to the point that if he needs to perform a quickie in the bathroom or a marathon session all night long, he can do either or to please his partner. Why? Because for this particular guy the thing that gives him the greatest pleasure is giving a woman the greatest possible pleasure!

This is a guy who loves the work and the challenge of satisfying a woman and bringing her to climax just as much as his own climax! This is that guy that when a woman tells him that she doesn't really cum when she has sex he acts as though making her cum is now his soul purpose in life at that very moment.
This is a guy that has grown, matured, and developed himself to the point that he can put his own orgasms on hold until he feels that he has actually given her an adequate amount of orgams.

If during a night of sex you can get a woman to the point that she has had so many orgasms that she has actually lost count of how many ogasms she has had, then you can consider yourself a "master cocksmith" a jedi knight of dick'n down! You do that more often than not and you will have women feeling some kind of way about you! LOL.

Ladies guy whom you have had sex with with multiple times who always cums prematurely every single time has not matured, grown, or developed control of his manhood namely his orgasmic mechanism sexually, in order to do the work to please you first! In my opinion if you have fucked him multiple times and it continuously happens he doesn't care enough to grow, mature, and develop himself in that area either! Whether it's the mental aspect or the physical aspect the man must purpose and pursue that development within himself or he will always be a under performer when it comes to sex.

I will confess that even the most masterfull cocksmith can get taken down by some really good pussy! You could have superman dick and run into to kryptonite pussy. If she is super sexy and her pussy is just hot, wet, and tightly has you in a headlock tor wear your concentration is slipping fast and you cannot maintain control of the manhood, your orgasmic mechanism because her pussy just feels too good "retreat and regroup"! A military tactic. Switch it up gentleman. There is no shame in running from that pussy as long as she doesn't know that you are. Pull out and eat it, or change positions. Keep her engaged and guessing so she doesn't know that she almost got you and made you explode.

Now to be honest there is a big advantage to having an above average size cock. To complete the full package of a skilled cocksmith mentally and physically yes having a cock larger than average size, that's solid, and thick, along with exceptional stamina will make you a superior cocksmith. Like a blacksmith is one who works to master metal working a cocksmith works to master the working of his cock! ♠️
I totally agree with most of this, I have told many women over the years all pussy is not the same, some women don't believe that. but you said it best there is some Kryptonite Pussy out there. I am with a 61 year old Blonde Goddess and man oh man do I have to concentrate! She knows all the right ways to move just subtle enough to drive me crazy!!! we have been going at it now for 3 years, husband watching from the corner or walking around the bed to get a better view. I do change things up on her from time to time, but if I am not focused she will totally wreck me lol

For me, as long as I need to. My goal is for her and I to have fun and be satisfied. Whether that takes 5 minutes or 5 hours is irrelevant to me. Jdingo has the best long answer to this and its definitely what some guys do. It takes work but you can learn to control your orgasm and separate it from your ejaculations. Every pussy is different though and you will run into some that just take your soul away with every stroke. You just learn to pace your self with those women.

I totally agree with most of this, I have told many women over the years all pussy is not the same, some women don't believe that. but you said it best there is some Kryptonite Pussy out there. I am with a 61 year old Blonde Goddess and man oh man do I have to concentrate! She knows all the right ways to move just subtle enough to drive me crazy!!! we have been going at it now for 3 years, husband watching from the corner or walking around the bed to get a better view. I do change things up on her from time to time, but if I am not focused she will totally wreck me lol
Very rarely do I ever get caught off guard during a playdate even with a new playmate. I guess you can say that I almost take it as seriously as a gigalo and my sex game is a service that I'm providing. That woman has to cum multiple times before I let my first one off.

My favorite ones are were I fuck them for hours and they lose count of their orgasms. Then I just lay back with a rock hard dick and let them ride it and make themselves cum without my help. Sometimes they complain and say "I can't stop cumming"! Then I just respond like a G and tell them "if you've had enough then get off of it"! Then they will pause for a brief moment and think about what I said then say to me "I can't" as they start riding it again to another orgasm!
🤣😂

Hearing all these guys fucking for hours
I wanted to showcase myself as the other end of the spectrum.
If my little 4.5 inch clit is hard already I cum in 20 to 30 seconds

Danger 5 Laughing GIF

My wife’s black lover who is 71 can fuck her on an average of around an hour the first time then after the first time and he has cum deep in her vagina also loosened her vagina with his seed and her juices they rest for awhile she sucks and masturbates him hard and then he can last for around an hour and a half going both slow and hard, but using a good lube to keep her pussy slippery avoiding her to be sore.

Last edited:
My bu
What are the Black Bulls favorite position when hubby is watching?
My young buddy's favorite position is definitely the missionary one, not only when he's fucking my ex with me watching, but also when he and I are fucking each other, whoever is topping who.

It's my ex's far-and-away favorite one too, especially when my buddy or my ex signals to me to back him up, slowly butt super-sexily fucking him from behind while he's plowing her. At such times I make sure I give his prostate and seminal vesicles a sensational working-over with the head of my cock such that he orgasms way more powerfully and convulsively and loudly than he ever does when it's him fucking my ex without me backing him up.

Such is true love, and well-aimed deeply fulfilling fucking of both women and men.

Last edited:
Depends on the guy, but the most skilled lover can cum when he wants! Now sometimes you will meet a woman who's pussy has your number and she fucks up your whole focus and even then it's still after a half hour or so.

Some pussy can be so good it's almost like a pleasurable frustration because you cannot get locked into your focus. It fucks your whole Jedi mind trick which allows you to cum at will and no matter how hard you try the only thing that you can think about is the warm wet headlock that this hotwife pussy has you in. At that point you only have two choices you can let one off early and fill her up or you can regroup by pulling out and switching position so you can get your focus back. 👍
This is absolutely true! You're on point with this comment 💯

Depends on the guy, but the most skilled lover can cum when he wants! Now sometimes you will meet a woman who's pussy has your number and she fucks up your whole focus and even then it's still after a half hour or so.

Some pussy can be so good it's almost like a pleasurable frustration because you cannot get locked into your focus. It fucks your whole Jedi mind trick which allows you to cum at will and no matter how hard you try the only thing that you can think about is the warm wet headlock that this hotwife pussy has you in. At that point you only have two choices you can let one off early and fill her up or you can regroup by pulling out and switching position so you can get your focus back. 👍
You have described my experience of certain cock-craving women, and my countering-technique, exactly; right down to the lovely detail. Especially of that sensational "warm wet headlock" that more than a few hotwives get my deeply-thrusting erection in when they pick up the pace to milk me dry---mostly childless wives of infertile husbands I'm donating my A+grade sperm to to impregnate them.

Let me explain a bit. Definitely I’m not into classic cuckold thing with hubby humiliations, bigger BBC etc.
I’m athletic, with really big dick guy with only one issue, cumming too fast like 3-5 min and that’s it.
So wondering about black guys skills- how long you folks can keep the fuck session alive?

Wife’s pics just to keep your attention to the post View attachment 3849180View attachment 3849181
I can go for hours...literally 😘

Wife’s pics just to keep your attention to the post View attachment 3849180View attachment 3849181
Make a trip to West Africa and you'll come back home fucking for hours and hours getting her begging to stop for breaks or because she starts to hurt.

Back