To black guys: how long?

EurCouple

Male
Gold Member
Let me explain a bit. Definitely I’m not into classic cuckold thing with hubby humiliations, bigger BBC etc.
I’m athletic, with really big dick guy with only one issue, cumming too fast like 3-5 min and that’s it.
For sure hot 35+ aged woman needs bit more fun.
So wondering about black guys skills- how long you folks can keep the fuck session alive?

Wife’s pics just to keep your attention to the post A62E5CE1-820E-4997-9A90-A6A9E1808115.jpegB0001411-86D1-4E23-AF17-5516386B8CBF.jpeg

Depends on the guy, but the most skilled lover can cum when he wants! Now sometimes you will meet a woman who's pussy has your number and she fucks up your whole focus and even then it's still after a half hour or so.

Some pussy can be so good it's almost like a pleasurable frustration because you cannot get locked into your focus. It fucks your whole Jedi mind trick which allows you to cum at will and no matter how hard you try the only thing that you can think about is the warm wet headlock that this hotwife pussy has you in. At that point you only have two choices you can let one off early and fill her up or you can regroup by pulling out and switching position so you can get your focus back. 👍

1. I can fuck for hours no issue, Sober or Buzzed.

What helped me was learning Breathing Techniques & Doing Kegels, mainly. Really tuning into my bodies sensations.

2. I meditate regularly as well so me cumming 1st is never the objective, I have a "Pleasure from the Stars, then explode your universe" type of mindset.

3. Edging during Masturbating can help as well. You might leak a bit of pre-cum but you'll understand how much better orgasms are when delayed, and depending on how good you/he gets, Double Orgasms will be readily available.

Let me explain a bit. Definitely I’m not into classic cuckold thing with hubby humiliations, bigger BBC etc.
I’m athletic, with really big dick guy with only one issue, cumming too fast like 3-5 min and that’s it.
So wondering about black guys skills- how long you folks can keep the fuck session alive?

Wife’s pics just to keep your attention to the post View attachment 3849180View attachment 3849181
She is tight and fit and ready to be blacked

1. I can fuck for hours no issue, Sober or Buzzed.

What helped me was learning Breathing Techniques & Doing Kegels, mainly. Really tuning into my bodies sensations.

2. I meditate regularly as well so me cumming 1st is never the objective, I have a "Pleasure from the Stars, then explode your universe" type of mindset.

3. Edging during Masturbating can help as well. You might leak a bit of pre-cum but you'll understand how much better orgasms are when delayed, and depending on how good you/he gets, Double Orgasms will be readily available.
Sounds like a guideline, thx

Wife’s pics just to keep your attention to the post View attachment 3849180View attachment 3849181
A skilled lover is someone who has matured sexually and has developed to the point of mastering the control of his manhood and more directly his orgasmic mechanism. This individual has purposed his personal development sexually of the desire to be a giver and a pleaser to his sexual partners. This individual always ends up being one of the best sexual partners a woman has ever had from a physical performance standpoint.

This individual has developed himself to the point that if he needs to perform a quickie in the bathroom or a marathon session all night long, he can do either or to please his partner. Why? Because for this particular guy the thing that gives him the greatest pleasure is giving a woman the greatest possible pleasure!

This is a guy who loves the work and the challenge of satisfying a woman and bringing her to climax just as much as his own climax! This is that guy that when a woman tells him that she doesn't really cum when she has sex he acts as though making her cum is now his soul purpose in life at that very moment.
This is a guy that has grown, matured, and developed himself to the point that he can put his own orgasms on hold until he feels that he has actually given her an adequate amount of orgams.

If during a night of sex you can get a woman to the point that she has had so many orgasms that she has actually lost count of how many ogasms she has had, then you can consider yourself a "master cocksmith" a jedi knight of dick'n down! You do that more often than not and you will have women feeling some kind of way about you! LOL.

Ladies guy whom you have had sex with with multiple times who always cums prematurely every single time has not matured, grown, or developed control of his manhood namely his orgasmic mechanism sexually, in order to do the work to please you first! In my opinion if you have fucked him multiple times and it continuously happens he doesn't care enough to grow, mature, and develop himself in that area either! Whether it's the mental aspect or the physical aspect the man must purpose and pursue that development within himself or he will always be a under performer when it comes to sex.

I will confess that even the most masterfull cocksmith can get taken down by some really good pussy! You could have superman dick and run into to kryptonite pussy. If she is super sexy and her pussy is just hot, wet, and tightly has you in a headlock tor wear your concentration is slipping fast and you cannot maintain control of the manhood, your orgasmic mechanism because her pussy just feels too good "retreat and regroup"! A military tactic. Switch it up gentleman. There is no shame in running from that pussy as long as she doesn't know that you are. Pull out and eat it, or change positions. Keep her engaged and guessing so she doesn't know that she almost got you and made you explode.

Now to be honest there is a big advantage to having an above average size cock. To complete the full package of a skilled cocksmith mentally and physically yes having a cock larger than average size, that's solid, and thick, along with exceptional stamina will make you a superior cocksmith. Like a blacksmith is one who works to master metal working a cocksmith works to master the working of his cock! ♠️

Back