To all the black people in US

Hahaha how is this mindset not racist when we talking about a racial mindset (A very serious topic) although on a website like this ..this would be forgiven and laughed at. You want to truely support the the fight against racism,... volunteer your time or give your money to a under funded school .. help minority children regardless of their color grow up to have a better life.
The blame game is only what I see here.. as someone that has fought for solutions for years, let me assure you.. Talk is Cheap.. people talk but will never help. Protesting is still just talk... I challenge anyone here to donate their money and time to a minority school, shelter, soup kitchen..
Again talk is cheap and I have heard it all
Well Mac as always you Speak Sense my guy. I laughed at what she said because this topic is serious and has nothing to do with dipping our Peckers.

Lol I'm just stating from Belonging to Something lol...I do live in Florida my guy🤣🤣🤣
I hope nothing happens to you bro with much fraternal brotherly love, but what other American state can you think of was nearly evacuated due to a hurricane? No hurricanes hit my area except for one about 70 years ago? And no earthquakes here either. Just snow. And now it's summer by the way and no snow now btw.

Well Mac as always you Speak Sense my guy. I laughed at what she said because this topic is serious and has nothing to do with dipping our Peckers.
It like Joe biden telling charlamagne the god that if you dont vote for me ... you not black.. How on the MF hell is that not the most racist ******* that I have heard. Listen racism isnt only a black white issue... racism exist across all spectrum...People should stop talking about violence and go out and help their community. Go out and clean up your community, shop at local businesses, volunteer

I hope nothing happens to you bro with much fraternal brotherly love, but what other American state can you think of was nearly evacuated due to a hurricane? No hurricanes hit my area except for one about 70 years ago? And no earthquakes here either. Just snow. And now it's summer by the way and no snow now btw.

Yeah bro I been threw 5 hurricanes and a Tree feel on my car so I know lol

Hahaha how is this mindset not racist when we talking about a racial mindset (A very serious topic) although on a website like this ..this would be forgiven and laughed at. You want to truely support the the fight against racism,... volunteer your time or give your money to a under funded school .. help minority children regardless of their color grow up to have a better life.
The blame game is only what I see here.. as someone that has fought for solutions for years, let me assure you.. Talk is Cheap.. people talk but will never help. Protesting is still just talk... I challenge anyone here to donate their money and time to a minority school, shelter, soup kitchen..
Again talk is cheap and I have heard it all
Thanks for laughing at me.

It like Joe biden telling charlamagne the god that if you dont vote for me ... you not black.. How on the MF hell is that not the most racist ******* that I have heard. Listen racism isnt only a black white issue... racism exist across all spectrum...People should stop talking about violence and go out and help their community. Go out and clean up your community, shop at local businesses, volunteer
I feel you bro but sometimes guns solve issues that talk with not. But I do disagree on hurting INNOCENT people and destroying local businesses and that looting ******* need to stop my guy. But as always you speak straight LOGIC.🙏

Everyone is being played. Chessboard game. Order out of chaos. Bigger war coming. This summer will be noting but chaos. Same play book from the 60's. This was a Duality ritual and it worked
When people realize we are Truman in the Truman show some will understand. We are in a pagan society.. The powers that be are celebrating Beltane. Forget this incident and the convid. Think back to how many black stars have died in the past months. They will keep this energy up this summer. Funny how they started things off From everyone being locked down. To the death of Stephen Jackson friend. He called his twin. In the Twin cities approaching the month of twins Gemini.

let’s be honest here, racism exist all over the world. Sweden, the U.K., the USA ..all over the world. People gravitate towards their own kind, it is human nature, I have seen racism in every single country I have visited ....every single one. White on black wasn’t as bad as black on black or Arab on black Or Indian on black..it’s freaking crazy.

i think every race is capable and some people are indeed not as enlighten and probably never will Be. However I agree with people that use their constitutional right to have their voices heard by protesting however you belittle the struggle for racial equality when you loot and riot.

lets not forget this started with police ******* ..or better yet..lack of respect for a human life. We have a lot of issues in this world and racism exist in every Every single country...you want to change this...start it’s the family, start with the young ones in school..open peoples minds because frankly a lot of people are closed minded and can’t see outside their circle.
Very true , I agree, and lets hope that world will be better for all Humans, I can remember how it was for Arabs/ Muslims & Middle Eastern after the 911 and how I was stopped in eaach n every airport FOR RANDOM CHECK, it Sucked and u feel the discrimination which is not compared for what the black community in the US have n still on some levels. Hope that this sad unhuman incident will shake the white n the whole world community eget back to be HUMANS, no matter /Color/Race/tongue , We are all HUMANS,

What true colors.. I find your initial comment about sucking black cock when we are talking about racism and the death of blacks disgusting to say the least.. You are not worth my time or effort to debate you so I wont wast my key strokes on you.
I simply made a comment on how to defuse a bad situation. It's how I solve problems. It's actually what women do in one way or another. Would you rather argue or cuddle and have a blowjob. I really don't think it's that unrealistic of a solution. Why do you think the Muslim world has such rage? I think it's because they are sexually repressed. But for as along as there has been men, there have been women to calm them down whether that's through whore houses or a good wife. Do I volunteer at the food bank here in Fairfield, yes. But that's not going to change the racism that has been in the USA since reconstruction. The Civil War continues to this day. I can only help keep people calm.

You took 1 sentence from that whole thing and u really think she created the post to focus on that? Lol.

I will take a few more so even someone as dumb as you will understand:

"...we have a very different mentality and mindset about race/ethnicity and everything else so i don’t relate to american 'white' people at all cause we’re not the same..."

"That structural racism does NOT exist here and something like this would never happen or even be accepted but i’m very aware of that it’s not the case in America..."

"When you don’t live in a world where you treat people differently based on skincolor..."

"...it’s so dumb and inhuman you can’t even accept the fact that some disgusting brainless people do..."

"...it’s hard to fully understand how it’s even possible that it exists people like this but..."

In short:
White Americans are bad but I'm good. I promise.

I simply made a comment on how to defuse a bad situation. It's how I solve problems. It's actually what women do in one way or another. Would you rather argue or cuddle and have a blowjob. I really don't think it's that unrealistic of a solution. Why do you think the Muslim world has such rage? I think it's because they are sexually repressed. But for as along as there has been men, there have been women to calm them down whether that's through whore houses or a good wife. Do I volunteer at the food bank here in Fairfield, yes. But that's not going to change the racism that has been in the USA since reconstruction. The Civil War continues to this day. I can only help keep people calm.
Well ok, I take it you were trying to be funny..again this isn’t how I defuse a situation but from your explanation ...I see you meant no harm..so Let bygone be bygones

Very true , I agree, and lets hope that world will be better for all Humans, I can remember how it was for Arabs/ Muslims & Middle Eastern after the 911 and how I was stopped in eaach n every airport FOR RANDOM CHECK, it Sucked and u feel the discrimination which is not compared for what the black community in the US have n still on some levels. Hope that this sad unhuman incident will shake the white n the whole world community eget back to be HUMANS, no matter /Color/Race/tongue , We are all HUMANS,
Sounds great bro but unfortunately it will never happen my guy as the World likes violence, hate and drama but who knows what will happen down the road.🤷‍♂️

Back