To all the black people in US

To add to this.....Ill say it like this, WE HAVE A BIG BULLSEYES ON US WHEN WE LEAVE THE HOUSE IN THE USA.. Light,brown,dark skin.......We all targets........So if our anger isnt understood, yall aint right for us. This is why Black Women for the most part dont like white women........When a cop pull a gun out on us, Are you gonna stand in front of the gun to protect us or run scared?

Cause Black Women will get in front of the gun cause they know our Value.....

Be safe my Brothers.......Most of us here to real for this site, and most here is looking at us as TARGET

Unapologetically Black ✊🏽

Take a guess why White ppl love to quote MLK jr and not Malik El-Shabazz.

Even peaceful supporters get gunned down like a *******.

We were just arguing with members of our family about this yesterday. They love to quote MLK and use it as a tool to speak out against riots, but they aren't educated in detail on MLK and how his perspective seemed to be shifting later in his life. They don't understand that he spoke specifically about rioting in the late 60s and how it served a specific purpose and had certain functions in the face of peaceful protesting not getting the results. That he acknowledged the more militant side of things and didn't just condemn it in the name of nonviolence. The problem we seem to find (as white people) with our fellow white people, is they seem to always want black people to fall in line. They want a peaceful protest so they can go back to forgetting that this injustice is a huge problem. They fail to understand that black people have worked harder and followed more rules than probably any other group of Americans, in the hope that equality would come, yet still find themselves asked to fall in line and be peaceful when their rights are violated over and over again. We see our fellow white people who love black culture, but not black people. People we know don't see their racism because it's not of the hateful kind, but it's still there. They end up more upset about riots, and damage to buildings or police cars, then they are about the taking of an innocent man's life by a white police officer. And then they trot out the MLK quotes to prove that a black leader was on their side. It's lazy and self-serving.

We are by no means an expert on racial matters, and definitely still have a lot to learn about how to best help and lend a hand. But just adding some perspective from a frustrated white couple on how our own friends and family often fail to understand the gravity of these issues, and seem to want it to go away as quickly as possible so they can get back to living their lives without having to think of these things too in-depth or confront their own bias.

I hear you.
You can single out stories here and there and that will be true for ANY part of the world.... but @Kaaa specified Systemic Racism.

I've been to the Scandinavian region, among others. Yes, there are NeoNazi groups up there (everywhere really) but 98% of the people are good people. From what I experienced 🤷🏽‍♂️

America was literally BUILT on slavery and racism.

THANK YOU!! i was about to write a book cause they obviously missed the point in all of this. Never said racism doesn’t exist in europe or any other parts of the world.. but still not the same thing as this and i don’t feel like explaining it all if you don’t get it because there’s too much to say

can I add though? Some people say they are down for black Americans, but are they down for ALL BLACK AMERICANS?

or just CERTAIN black Americans 🤔

See.. People like to CHOOSE their level of Blackness.

The Mullattos and the Quadrooons?

The light skinneded kneegrows?

The Steph and Clay's??

Is this Jigaboos vs. Wannabes??

Is this REAL BLACK love??

Inquiring minds wanna know 👀
As long as they not 🐀or Cocksuckers 🤷‍♂️

Exactly I don't fuck with the Chinese bruh. I'm glad they are pushing back in Africa and I hope they kick them out.
So we push back the Chinese not really let's be clear BLACK PEOPLE world wide we're in a quiet wick position what we got a massive land (continent) call Africa colonized first one by the Arabs ******* riders introducing Islam by ******* and humiliation after long time come the Europeans doing the same rapping,killing,humiliating like Arabs bringing the own way to look Christianity so the seed of division is set in black man's land's.
Christian and Islam and let THE black men ******* each other ( black's another stupids),our economies they aren't much better,our countries they are moving slowly forward (thanks to the less evils) China and Russia,our technology is not very great,our history because we got to much wars before is been write whit a lots of false or invented tales , we haven't got our proper medical and pharmaceutical equipment and medication must of them come from EU (doggy) that's why we are used like guinea pigs thank's again to OUR lovely DUMB governments.
Our Military industry very really low must of the weapons are Russian,Israel,Germany but nothing from us ,we haven't got nuclear capabilities so if we talk to much they can ******* us SUPER QUICK.
The I.M.F got all Africa by the BALLS with ******* false debt trap,our educational system is made accord to the colonizators etc etc, of course I will fuck Chinese women,Arabic,White's no for hate or nothing of that but sadly we been abuse so our frustration need to go out from some place , I will cum in the woman's pussies and I will make the husband clean or watch my mess in the pretty wife's pussies

Brother I grow up in EU,the last countries you want to live like a black person in EU is the Southern European countries (Spain,Portugal,Italy and Greece).
I am Spanish my selves but my country it is racist and an lots the amount of funny verbal jocks towards black people,words and many stupid things some time they can make you very really pist off, is their culture they blacks in Spain they come fresh from Africa and they are poor so the image of us on TV the doesn't help much.

That black people in Spain are mostly immigrants with a low socioeconomic status is not part of the Spanish culture, it is a fact. And those images on TV that may not help are newsreels about immigrants climbing the fence or coming ilegally by boat. Again, it is not something the Spaniards have done or decided. People with a low educational level and without strong social ties won't have a very promising future in Mediterranean countries, regardless of their race. Actually many young people from Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece are moving to Northern Europe too. There may be racist jokes here, but in Spanish there is not the huge racist terminology as in English.

Last edited:
I'm jus posting to get updates. Curious to see if it's only black men replying to this thread. @Kaaa I appreciate you for starting this and showing your awareness and support on the situation. I've seen threads on this site about covid, sports cancellation, Donald Trump, who celebrities choose to fuck, etc. But not one fucking thing on George floyd or Ahmaud Arbery . The SILENCE on this site has spoken volumes.

So we push back the Chinese not really let's be clear BLACK PEOPLE world wide we're in a quiet wick position what we got a massive land (continent) call Africa colonized first one by the Arabs ******* riders introducing Islam by ******* and humiliation after long time come the Europeans doing the same rapping,killing,humiliating like Arabs bringing the own way to look Christianity so the seed of division is set in black man's land's.
Christian and Islam and let THE black men ******* each other ( black's another stupids),our economies they aren't much better,our countries they are moving slowly forward (thanks to the less evils) China and Russia,our technology is not very great,our history because we got to much wars before is been write whit a lots of false or invented tales , we haven't got our proper medical and pharmaceutical equipment and medication must of them come from EU (doggy) that's why we are used like guinea pigs thank's again to OUR lovely DUMB governments.
Our Military industry very really low must of the weapons are Russian,Israel,Germany but nothing from us ,we haven't got nuclear capabilities so if we talk to much they can ******* us SUPER QUICK.
The I.M.F got all Africa by the BALLS with ******* false debt trap,our educational system is made accord to the colonizators etc etc, of course I will fuck Chinese women,Arabic,White's no for hate or nothing of that but sadly we been abuse so our frustration need to go out from some place , I will cum in the woman's pussies and I will make the husband clean or watch my mess in the pretty wife's pussies

You declare yourself Spanish and denounce how poorly integrated you feel in Spain, but at the same time you consider yourself African and blame Europe for all the ills of Africa. There is an incongruity inherent in your speech that makes such integration pretty difficult.

That black people in Spain are mostly immigrants with a low socioeconomic status is not part of the Spanish culture, it is a fact. And those images on TV that may not help are newsreels about immigrants climbing the fence or coming ilegally by boat. Again, it is not something the Spaniards have done or decided. People with a low educational level and without strong social ties won't have a very promising future in Mediterranean countries, regardless of their race. Actually many young people from Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greeces are moving to Northern Europe too. There may be racist jokes here, but in Spanish there is no the huge racist terminology as in English.
Well like a Black Spanish I prefer live in UK or Scandinavian countries don't forget the Southern European countries majorIty we're Catholics so we are conservatives,the fought for 700 years again the Islamic take over until they kick them out the Muslims that is one of the reasons why the governments they are a bit racial with the foreign black and even nationals black's.
About the economy the Southern EU some times they are to lay back,historically we say the Romans done this and that well the Barbarians in some point of view they done many things too, so north of EU all ways got better mentality than the Southern EU.

You declare yourself Spanish and denounce how poorly integrated you feel in Spain, but at the same time you consider yourself African and blame Europe for all the ills of Africa. There is an incongruity inherent in your speech that makes such integration pretty difficult.
Yes I am Spanish ADOPTED by white Spanish family a black kid in the 80 so I know how hard was for people like me in Spain.

I don't blame EU for all the problems in Africa I blame African too and Arabs too.

I'm aware bro. Lol. I just dont see how you're post is related to what I said about a lack of response/support from WHITE members. It's been going on for days so the recency of the article is irrelevant.

But since u posted it twice, I'm willing to discuss and bet that her actions to pursue a divorce stem from the numerous death threats her family has received. So its an attempt to get out ahead of it by separating herself from him, which is really smart on her behalf
It was a recent post and not everyone is online everyday?

Back