Thoughts on the South Carolina conferderate flag taken down today?

Take it like the man you are.YOU AND YOUR mom both wish you could be half the man I am.Your mom is tall,strong,has big feet but is dumb ass hell and UGLY.Yall need to be SHAVING EACH OTHER BACKS.

YOUR mom IS HAIRY AS HELL
Soulpole

Take it like the man you are.YOU AND YOUR mom both wish you could be half the manyour dog is.Your mom is tall,strong,has big feet but is dumb ass hell and UGLY.Yall need to be SHAVING EACH OTHER BACKS.

Laughing@Soulpole

BITCH.You must be retarded.There you go with that spelling again.Somebody helped you on your last post.SHUT YOUR STUPID ASS UP.

Tell your UGLY ASS mom I said hello
Soulpole

BITCH.You must be retarded.There you go with that spelling again.Somebody helped you on your last post.SHUT YOUR STUPID ASS UP.

Tell your UGLY ASS mom I said hello
Laughing@Soulpole

Dumb bitch.SHUT YO MUSTY ASS UP.Europeans are known for their bad hygiene the world over.You and your mom smell like ******* and booty and she got SOME BIG ASS FEET TOO.She wear a size 16 mens shoe in the U.S.That BIG FOOT BITCH.Stop trying to steal my material with your ugly and wrinkled ass.

You and your dumb ass mammy are pitiful
Soulpole

Dumb Cucky white boy bitch.SHUT YO MUSTY ASS UP.Europeans are known for their hygiene the world over.You and your mom smell like ******* and booty and she got SOME BIG ASS FEET TOO.She wear a size 16 mens shoe in the U.S.That BIG FOOT BITCH.Stop trying to steal my material with your ugly and wrinkled ass.

Laughing still at tiny Soulpole

Stop trying to steal my material.You don't even know how to insult somebody YOU STUPID BITCH.Just look HOW DUMB YOU LOOK.I say something and then you go and repeat it .You are not even capable of even thinking for yourself.Keep your got damn mouth shut you MUSTY MOTHERFUCKER.You,your mom and ******* all SMELL LIKE A WET DOG WITH THE MANGE.

Now tell your mom to cut off all that facial hair AND TRIM THEM PAWS
Soulpole

Stop trying to steal my material.You don't even know how to insult somebody YOU STUPID Cucky boy BITCH.Just look HOW DUMB YOU LOOK AS ALWAYS.I say something and then you go and repeat it .You are not even capable of even thinking for yourself.Keep your got damn mouth shut you MUSTY MOTHERFUCKER.You,your mom and ******* all SMELL LIKE A WET DOG WITH THE MANGE.

Now tell your mom to cut off all that facial hair AND TRIM THEM PAWS

Laughing at tiny cocky white lardy ass Soulpole

Dumb Cucky white boy bitch.SHUT YO MUSTY ASS UP.Europeans are known for their hygiene the world over.You and your mom smell like ******* and booty and she got SOME BIG ASS FEET TOO.She wear a size 16 mens shoe in the U.S.That BIG FOOT BITCH.Stop trying to steal my material with your ugly and wrinkled ass.

Laughing still at tiny Soulpole
YOU STUPID.

Take it like the man you are.YOU AND YOUR mom both wish you could be half the manyour dog is.Your mom is tall,strong,has big feet but is dumb ass hell and UGLY.Yall need to be SHAVING EACH OTHER BACKS.

Laughing@Soulpole
you STUPID.Just stop.Its no fun to me trying to insult someone that is not stable.Its really sad.

damn, and I thought I was good at sarcasm & insults ... View attachment 659353
I need to follow this thread just to get some new material of my own ... View attachment 659354
You being a cuck is a big insult to a lot of people.I don't see how you do it but to each its own.Fucking my woman.HELL NAW.Watching and liking it.Yeah.THAT IS A DAMN JOKE.

The same thang that will make you laugh will make you cry.
Soulpole

Last edited:

Laughing@Soulpole
NAW.Soulpole is laughing at your stupid ass.Im being nice really.This is P.G..

IM TO GREAT TO DEBATE OR INSULT.Instead of worshipping black men dicks.RESPECT A BLACK MAN'S MIND.
Soulpole

Listen people.Where has this discussion gone.I know Im public enemy number 1 around these parts but lets debate the issues.The personal attacks can go on forever and Im not trying to be yall friends and likewise.Where is the civility and fairness bullshit that yall preach.I know I always get the best of yall.BUT

We can agree to disagree
Soulpole

YOU STUPID.
NAW.Soulpole is laughing at your stupid ass.Im being nice really.This is P.G..

IM TO GREAT TO DEBATE OR INSULT.Instead of worshipping black men dicks.RESPECT A BLACK MAN'S MIND.
Soulpole
NAW.Daphne and everyone are laughing at your stupid ass.Im being nice really.This is P.G..

IM TO GREAT TO DEBATE OR INSULT.Instead of worshipping black men dicks.RESPECT A WOMAN'S MIND.
laughing at cucky white boy Soulpole

You being a cuck is a big insult to a lot of people.I don't see how you do it but to each its own.Fucking my woman.HELL NAW.Watching and liking it.Yeah.THAT IS A DAMN JOKE.

Soulpole

you STUPID.Just stop.Its no fun to me trying to insult someone that is not stable.Its really sad.

Listen people.Where has this discussion gone.I know Im public enemy number 1 around these parts but lets debate the issues.The personal attacks can go on forever and Im not trying to be yall friends and likewise.Where is the civility and fairness bullshit that yall preach.I know I always get the best of yall.BUT

We can agree to disagree
Soulpole

You couldn't get the better of a toasted bun let alone anyone else. Remember YOU said you didn't want to stop the BS reposte's, but hey guess you were Bullshitting then also.

You couldn't get the better of a toasted bun let alone anyone else. Remember YOU said you didn't want to stop the BS reposte's, but hey guess you were Bullshitting then also.
If you have something to debate.DO IT.I have been going light on insulting you.I could keep on but whats the point.Something is wrong with you.Besides,its too easy to insult you but you brought it on your got damn self ..Now shut yo stupid ass up.Its been a week and yo mama is still dirty.

Now go and find somebody else to talk too you lonely and unstable motherfucker,
Soulpole

Last edited:
If you have something to debate.DO IT.I have been going light on insulting you.I could keep on but whats the point.Something is wrong with you.Besides,its too easy to insult you but you brought it on your got damn self ..Now shut yo stupid ass up.Its been a week and yo mama is still dirty.

Soulpole

If you have something to masterbate. too DO IT.I have been going light on insulting you.I could keep on but whats the point.Something is wrong with you.Besides,its too easy to insult you but you brought it on your got damn self ..Now shut yo stupid ass up.Its been a week and yo mama is still dirty.

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap out a smarter comeback than what you just said

"Besides,its too easy to insult you but you brought it on your got damn self. Says the hemorrhoidal brain dead cucky boy. Seems calling your BS posts BS is offending you....

Ohh poor cucky boy so easily offended. Ohh boo hoo !!!

Soulpole who keeps replying like the lard ass white cucky boy he is and where his best friend is his right hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back