Thoughts on the South Carolina conferderate flag taken down today?

If you say so sissy.Maybe in your pink and white world.Let me ask you this.Can you go one day without looking at black dicks and why are black dicks so appealing to dudes like you.Stop trying to fight your sexuality and just deal with it.Thats why I call you bastards out.Be your damn self and people will respect that but you bastards are weak as hell and wanna run your damn mouth like you're all tough and *******.For the record,you know that you just wanna see a black dick.You dont want no pussy.So stop the acting.

You can fool everybody but yourself
Soulpole

You're so full of ******* I wouldn't even know where to start to reply to you! I'm ALL man ...unlike you! I KNOW who I am!!....again...unlike you!

If you say so sissy.Maybe in your pink and white world.Let me ask you this.Can you go one day without looking at black dicks and why are black dicks so appealing to dudes like you.Stop trying to fight your sexuality and just deal with it.Thats why I call you bastards out.Be your damn self and people will respect that but you bastards are weak as hell and wanna run your damn mouth like you're all tough and *******.For the record,you know that you just wanna see a black dick.You dont want no pussy.So stop the acting.

Soulpole

Soulpole

Like I said I KNOW who I am and I know who you are...a pussy trying to talk tough!

NAW.Get your own material.I got you good with that one but you asked for it.I understand people have a problem with what I say but to each its own.Stanking is a slang term that no one probably even uses in your country.I have a lot more putdowns but I rather not go that route for real but where Im from you had to stand your ground all around.If you didn't you were a target.Its just in me.Look.You started attacking me first.I just wish you would have a specific issue to talk about because I would be more then happy to debate you on any topic.Also, I have no hard feelings against you or nobody else here.Just don't call me a fucking boy.Its alright to take shots at me.Im use to it and expect it from people here but I will not be anyone's punching bag.

Im a Classic Man
Soulpole

You got me good? ROFLMAO@ you. Yeah right!

You're so full of ******* I wouldn't even know where to start to reply to you! I'm ALL man ...unlike you! I KNOW who I am!!....again...unlike you!
Yeah.All man.That ******* is funny.You're just another cuck.Wanting to watch,clean up, or be a woman.Its 2015.Be yourself no matter what you are.Its ok.Just be real about it.Everybody has a role to play.Just remember yours.

THANK YOU
Soulpole

Stick to the thread people.All these distractions are not necessary.IM HERE FOR DEBATE.I know yall don't like it but THAT WHAT MAKES IT SO FUN.As soon as I posted something in this thread the backlash started immediately.Its like clockwork.Dont worry people.Its cool.I know that Impe.png number 1.
When a black man speaks his mind its a problem.He is called controversial,uppity,militant,hate filled etc. but when a white man does it he is called a conservative,who is not politically correct.One should know that you HAVE YOUR PRO'S and YOU HAVE YOUR CON's.I wonder do people know the difference.

The more attacks I get.The stronger I get
Soulpole

You finally spelled everything right.Well,I guess its because you didn't write much.The less you say the better off you will be.

Thanks HOOKED ON PHONICS
Soulpole

You finally spelled everything right.Well,I guess its because you didn't write much.The less you say the better off you will be.

Thanks HOOKED ON PHONICS
Soulpole

Aww schucks little boy. I will say what I want how I want and theres NOTHING you can do about it. Also before you comment on others spelling I suggest you proof your own pile of excrement you post, after all you wouldn't like to look like an illiterate hypocrite now would you.

Everytime you post the first thing I see is giphy.gif you've posted once again

You're number one AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry but that joke is killing me.

Sorry little boy. The ony thing your number one in is your hemorrhoidal track.

SHUT YO STUPID ASS UP..You just don't get it do you.I have been holding back but go ahead.IM A DAMN SHO SAY WHAT I GOTTA SAY and I dont want to hear any crying.Im a college graduate who chooses to talk like I want .I nor my ancestors are English.Besides,I know for DAMN SHO that you cant even spell college. If that's your profile pic you look to be atleast 60 so why not act your age.My bad.I forgot.You're not a woman.You're just a lonely and weird dude with a bbc obsession trying to fool a black man.There are sites for that kind of lifestyle and IM NOT INTO IT.You know what

I bet your dumb ass mom is the only person on this plant thats proud of you,
Soulpole

Aww schucks little boy. I will say what I want how I want and theres NOTHING you can do about it. Also before you comment on others spelling I suggest you proof your own pile of excrement you post, after all you wouldn't like to look like an illiterate hypocrite now would you.

Everytime you post the first thing I see is View attachment 658621 you've posted once again

You're number one AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry but that joke is killing me.

You're just like your mom.Both of you are dumb and both of you are stanking as hell.A chip off the old block doesn't fly far.

Everytime you post the first thing I see is View attachment 658621 you've posted once again

p.s YOUR mom IS STILL A BOY

SHUT YO STUPID ASS UP..You just don't get it do you.I have been holding back but go ahead.IM A DAMN SHO SAY WHAT I GOTTA SAY and I dont want to hear any crying.Im a college graduate who chooses to talk like I want .I nor my ancestors are English.Besides,I know for DAMN SHO that you cant even spell college. If that's your profile pic you look to be atleast 60 so why not act your age.My bad.I forgot.You're not a woman.You're just a lonely and weird dude with a bbc obsession trying to fool a black man.There are sites for that kind of lifestyle and IM NOT INTO IT.You know what

I bet your dumb ass mom is the only person on this plant thats proud of you,
Soulpole

SHUT YO OWN ASS UP! You just don't get it do you little boy. I have been holding back, but go ahead. IM A DAMN SHO SAY WHAT I GOTTA SAY and I dont want to hear any crying from you little boy. You know the sort. The bubbling little sobs you keep letting out as I laugh at yo sorry ass even harder when you try to be macho and end up being the little white boy I's knows yo is. "I nor my ancestors are English" ROFLMAO@ Tht illitereate rant. College education AHAHAHAHAHA Naw sorry your a liar, a white fat lard ass little white boy posing as something else. A white cuckold try to convince himself he is something else.

So go to you cuckold part of this website. You keep mentioning it time after time seems your little white boy cuckold ass wants the attention.

I I bet the dog that bred you is the only person on this plant thats proud of you,

You're just like your mom.Both of you are dumb and both of you are stanking as hell.A chip off the old block doesn't fly far.

You're so like your mom. Both of you dumb as fuck and smelling like the hemorrhoidal diarrhea you kno yo is.

SHUT YO OWN ASS UP! You just don't get it do you little boy. IITCH.have been holding back, but go ahead. IM A DAMN SHO SAY WHAT I GOTTA SAY and I dont want to hear any crying from you little boy. You know the sort. The bubbling little sobs you keep letting out as I laugh at yo sorry ass even harder when you try to be macho and end up being the little white boy I's knows yo is. "I nor my ancestors are English" ROFLMAO@ Tht illitereate rant. College education AHAHAHAHAHA Naw sorry your a liar, a white fat lard ass little white boy posing as something else. A white cuckold try to convince himself he is something else.

So go to you cuckold part of this website. You keep mentioning it time after time seems your little white boy cuckold ass wants the attention.

I I bet the dog that bred you is the only person on this plant thats proud of you,
BITCH.You must be retarded.There you go with that spelling again.Somebody helped you on your last post.SHUT YOUR STUPID ASS UP.

Tell your UGLY ASS mom I said hello
Soulpole

Wow well done brain dead. You managed to recover the spelling mistake. Mummy help you????

Dumb bitch.SHUT YO MUSTY ASS UP.Europeans are known for their bad hygiene the world over.You and your mom smell like ******* and booty and she got SOME BIG ASS FEET TOO.She wear a size 16 mens shoe in the U.S.That BIG FOOT BITCH.Stop trying to steal my material with your ugly and wrinkled ass.

You and your dumb ass mammy are pitiful
Soulpole

SHUT YO OWN ASS UP! You just don't get it do you little boy. IO have been holding back, but go ahead. IM A DAMN SHO SAY WHAT I GOTTA SAY and I dont want to hear any crying from you little boy. You know the sort. The bubbling little sobs you keep letting out as I laugh at yo sorry ass even harder when you try to be macho and end up being the little white boy I's knows yo is. "I nor my ancestors are English" ROFLMAO@ Tht illitereate rant. College education AHAHAHAHAHA Naw sorry your a liar, a white fat lard ass little white boy posing as something else. A white cuckold try to convince himself he is something else.

Take it like the man you are.YOU AND YOUR mom both wish you could be half the man I am.Your mom is tall,strong,has big feet but is dumb ass hell and UGLY.Yall need to be SHAVING EACH OTHER BACKS.

YOUR mom IS HAIRY AS HELL
Soulpole

You're so like your mom. Both of you dumb as fuck and smelling like the hemorrhoidal diarrhea you kno yo is.

Stop trying to steal my material.You don't even know how to insult somebody YOU STUPID BITCH.Just look HOW DUMB YOU LOOK.I say something and then you go and repeat it .You are not even capable of even thinking for yourself.Keep your got damn mouth shut you MUSTY MOTHERFUCKER.You,your mom and ******* all SMELL LIKE A WET DOG WITH THE MANGE.

Now tell your mom to cut off all that facial hair AND TRIM THEM PAWS
Soulpole

Back