Thoughts and advice

Wifedoes

Couple
From
KY, US
We have explored the lifestyle for a few years. She has flirted, danced and teased me in public but really was never serious about it. Recently, she went out with friends after work and was chatted up by an attractive guy. This was a huge ego boost for her. The next Friday she met up with him again. She called and asked if I would be OK if they went out. I said absolutely so she told her friends she wasnt feeling well and was leaving. They both met up at a resteraunt and had a great night and ended up closing a bar together. That night she said they danced and made out like she was in college again. This past Friday she met him again but this time herself after work. They went out again and had a similar fun time. He then asked her out tomorrow for Valentine's Day. She told me about this last night. She did not know how to tell me because this has all happened so fast and she really would like to go but knows it will hurt me since its Valentine's Day. I am torn. I have encouraged her for years to explore and love that she is but I have not even met him and the day has a different significance beside having FWB's.

We have explored the lifestyle for a few years. She has flirted, danced and teased me in public but really was never serious about it. Recently, she went out with friends after work and was chatted up by an attractive guy. This was a huge ego boost for her. The next Friday she met up with him again. She called and asked if I would be OK if they went out. I said absolutely so she told her friends she wasnt feeling well and was leaving. They both met up at a resteraunt and had a great night and ended up closing a bar together. That night she said they danced and made out like she was in college again. This past Friday she met him again but this time herself after work. They went out again and had a similar fun time. He then asked her out tomorrow for Valentine's Day. She told me about this last night. She did not know how to tell me because this has all happened so fast and she really would like to go but knows it will hurt me since its Valentine's Day. I am torn. I have encouraged her for years to explore and love that she is but I have not even met him and the day has a different significance beside having FWB's.
The significance of it being valentines is niggling you? Why it’s a commercial event that is not celebrated world wide? Look at it as a gift to one another and it might be the start of something lasting?

Ask for his number if you dont already have it. Then quietly contact him to arange for you and her to go for a romantic dinner and he walks in to meet you both for drinks after. Then she will be so happy YOU arranged this for her and you then get to know him and see the chemistry they have. And probably more 😉
That is a a wonderful idea.. not sure if it can be a surprise at this point now

Update of sorts...So.. I got his number off her phone. There were a ton of texts but I thought reading them would have been a betrayal. Our relationship and this new chapter has always been based on trust. When I finally got a hold of him and introduced myself, he was polite but somewhat cold. When I told him how much fun she has been having with him and I appreciate his invitation for Valentine's Day but I wanted to spend part of it with her and he come a bit later so we could all get to know each other, he immediately shut that idea down. He said he really did not want to meet me at this point and that she had already said she would go. When I said, yes but she did not realize it was Valentine's day, he said no, she knew exactly what day it was and she thought it was sweet and beautiful that he wanted to spend it with her. He also said their date was at 8pm and she was meeting him. None of this was brought up when we spoke about it the other night so I am very confused since we are going out tonight and have reservations at 6. Obviously something is going on, but I do not want to jump to being suspicions. I trust her, I just don't know where this is going.

A very interesting cuck story...perhaps it would arouse you both. (And if it offends you, I would remove this post)
https://www.***THIS IS A SPAM, REPORT PLEASE***/threads/took-his-girl-but-how-to-cuck-him.35038/

Update of sorts...So.. I got his number off her phone. There were a ton of texts but I thought reading them would have been a betrayal. Our relationship and this new chapter has always been based on trust. When I finally got a hold of him and introduced myself, he was polite but somewhat cold. When I told him how much fun she has been having with him and I appreciate his invitation for Valentine's Day but I wanted to spend part of it with her and he come a bit later so we could all get to know each other, he immediately shut that idea down. He said he really did not want to meet me at this point and that she had already said she would go. When I said, yes but she did not realize it was Valentine's day, he said no, she knew exactly what day it was and she thought it was sweet and beautiful that he wanted to spend it with her. He also said their date was at 8pm and she was meeting him. None of this was brought up when we spoke about it the other night so I am very confused since we are going out tonight and have reservations at 6. Obviously something is going on, but I do not want to jump to being suspicions. I trust her, I just don't know where this is going.
Someone’s lying

Someone’s lying
True i agree If he wants her he would agree it was a great idea
.i set my hoyeife up.thst way more thsn once especially on.a holiday.. one time we wenyt out... i had set it up with him.to Have him ' ACCIDENTALLY SHOW UP '" after we were thete for about an hour . I acted like i didnt know him.exvept his name. She saw him.and intriduced him to.me. After.a few drinks i lefy saying i dint feel.good im.going home . I told her no sense ruining your evening ill see you when you get home . She csme home about 4 am well fucked the next morning thecsex was amazing. She told me thanks for letting me have a great evening

Back