Thoughts about taking wife to Hedo II

Hi all, been thinking of taking my wife to Hedo II and turning her lose. She had a lover before and enjoyed it but we've been exclusive for the last 5 years. I'm ready for her to fuck other men again...namely big black men but I was wondering if anyone here had been to Hedo II and if so had any luck with the wife being seduced there and her inner whore being unleashed.

I‘ve been there once with a day pass
Lots of couples, more females than men when I was there

Was pretty easy going and relaxed, very easy to have fun

I am not sure of the phrase "wife being seduced there"; there is no seduction there. Everyone is there for the same reason so there is just small talk and hook up's. I would suspect if you would want her to be "seduced" you may be better off at a hotel bar where business men are at a convention or something. Hedo II is just like any swingers club, everyone is there for the same reason and time is not spent on "seduction" - everyone is there to have fun and not waste the time that is typically wasted in the real world. Tons of fun!!!

We just got back last night from 9 nights/10 days at Hedo. This was our 5th trip and best one yet!!! I agree that she may not be “seduced”, but there are plenty of hot bodies to admire and since everyone is naked (on the nude side), it’s amazing how easy it is to strike up conversations and let things go from there!! Take a look at their website or party pages on sites like Kasidie.com for the “takeover groups.” Certain weeks may cater more towards what you are looking for than others.

F6B39292-932C-4E78-9206-7276ADF08A2B.jpeg

We just got back last night from 9 nights/10 days at Hedo. This was our 5th trip and best one yet!!! I agree that she may not be “seduced”, but there are plenty of hot bodies to admire and since everyone is naked (on the nude side), it’s amazing how easy it is to strike up conversations and let things go from there!! Take a look at their website or party pages on sites like Kasidie.com for the “takeover groups.” Certain weeks may cater more towards what you are looking for than others.

View attachment 2389539
Like that kitty!

We would love to go, but having looked into booking decided the price was too much .
Well, maybe you'll just have to send your wife alone to save $$$. She could send you daily updates by email (with photos), which you can then post here for our voyeuristic pleasure. Just a little sacrifice on your part while your wife gets a good all-over tan and a resized pussy.

Well, maybe you'll just have to send your wife alone to save $$$. She could send you daily updates by email (with photos), which you can then post here for our voyeuristic pleasure. Just a little sacrifice on your part while your wife gets a good all-over tan and a resized pussy.
The only cost savings would be the air line flight costs. The room rate is the same for one as it is for two.

Hedo 2 is very fun. We have been many times and enjoy the erotic environment. It is well worth the money for the people you will meet there.

Back