Young brunette whorewife in Denmark

Hello all, I'm a dominant cuckold in Denmark training my wife to be a good anal-only bareback cumslut. Desperate to get her to stop fucking me and only fuck huge-cocked men. We've had a lot of success getting her to fuck other men but she's still very particular about who she fucks (they have to be "cool", artsy or intellectuals).

IMG_20240408_190829_711.jpgIMG_20240408_191243_143.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all, I'm a dominant cuckold in Denmark training my wife to be a good anal-only bareback cumslut. Desperate to get her to stop fucking me and only fuck huge-cocked men. We've had a lot of success getting her to fuck other men but she's still very particular about who she fucks (they have to be "cool", artsy or intellectuals).

She's anal_slut_bunny on FetLife if you want to take a peek! And here's some more pics.

View attachment 7049398View attachment 7049404
Damn your wife is hot dm me more pics of her. Also love the way she is showing off her asshole :).

She's anal_slut_bunny on FetLife if you want to take a peek! And here's some more pics.

I bet her asshole is fun to lick!!

Amazing

perfect ass for BBC

I’m interested and not far away. Hit me up :)

Black guy coming to Denmark (Copenhagen) next week. Will be there for 4 nights , would be great to hook up!

I'll be in copenhagen and Stockholm at the end of the month. Let's chat

So fucking hot

Back