This is why Black Man is superior and woman prefer BBC. What do you think?

For me it's not just the Black Cock (although that is a BIG part of it) but also the mindfuck.
It's the Black Mans attitude that does it for me, the way they take total control over me and practically consume a girl during sex.
From the moment I start kissing those soft puffy lips, I know exactly how it's going to end.
And the sweet moment when He pushes His cock head past my pussy lips I know there is no turning back and I will be getting His hot load squirted deep inside me.
That's why they are superior . . . . :threesome:
agree with the mind fuck. they also seem to be bolder and love to play with a white fem in public. flirting is hot especially when others see

It is true black men come in all different sizes. But overall the average size of a American black male is larger than any other race or culture in this country. That's a cute photo but I find it really hard to believe that there's a naked man standing in front of a bunch of other grown black men posing and no one seems to have a problem. Or even notices. while everyone else is clothed in the picture.
Seems a little strange don't you think? It's a good laugh cuz I have seen guys that small in locker rooms. But it's very far and few in between.
Sounds like there's a little insecurity in here. LOL
Truth is if we weren't bred for size and strength along with sexual reproduction to produce more slaves. Maybe some men in here wouldn't have to boost their egos by pointing out the little ones.
It's not about having 12 inches.bbc. its about being bigger than the norm.

Last edited:
And no worries I don't mind the little guys. I like to stand out of a crowd. But any woman will tell you it's all in what you do with it too. Not always about size. Who wants a poker and proder. You got to know what to do with it and take your time for her pleasure. Not all women need something that big before the ones that do. I salute you all the same.

Attachments

• photo-ffadult-r40-s2-450517079_27509.1294017851.3.superphoto.jpg
    photo-ffadult-r40-s2-450517079_27509.1294017851.3.superphoto.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 14
  • VID_20230817_213602.mp4
    703.4 KB
All of this is chicken or the egg….our regular says to us all the time In normal conversation..the reason he got into the lifestyle was because of his size and stamina….and that he was sought out because of it …guys who are not packing are not gonna advertise themselves as bulls or try to get into lifestyle with less than adequate sexual abilities. Before we landed on what we do now ..we got proposals online by all kind of dudes who claim to have big dicks …and not a single guy no matter their race came at us saying “I got a small dick”…so ultimately to play the game you have to have some natural talent just like any other competitor. All of the rest just adds to it …for us and for him

All of this is chicken or the egg….our regular says to us all the time In normal conversation..the reason he got into the lifestyle was because of his size and stamina….and that he was sought out because of it …guys who are not packing are not gonna advertise themselves as bulls or try to get into lifestyle with less than adequate sexual abilities. Before we landed on what we do now ..we got proposals online by all kind of dudes who claim to have big dicks …and not a single guy no matter their race came at us saying “I got a small dick”…so ultimately to play the game you have to have some natural talent just like any other competitor. All of the rest just adds to it …for us and for him
I agree to a point ...but if you've been to any swinger lifestyle clubs or just been in the lifestyle you will see that there are people and Men of different sizes. Some men are appreciated for their size well other people are appreciated for many other reasons. Personality sex appeal down to earth sensual erotic. People in the lifestyle are more about body appreciation.
But as for this conversation or forum "are black men Superior "....hell no.
it's a fantasy that's all people. We are all equal.
But in the sake of having fun in a conversation. Let the folks that want to chat about it enjoy themselves. LOL it's just fun people just fun LOL😉😋😛.

Personally I love to add to pleasure. And it takes a lot as a man to know where your shortcomings might be. Any man that can put his ego aside to make sure that his lovely wife or significant other is pleased is it true alpha Man to me. Shows control shows understanding and it shows just how much he enjoys adding to her pleasure and showing his love and gratitude for her. I think it's awesome and yes I've shared a girlfriend from time to time . Because I understand that sometimes having something different is a good thing too. So a salute to all you sharing husbands cuckolds and men that want to add as much pleasure as they can for their Mrs. Too. I think it's amazing and it shows a true alpha Man to understand it's about pleasure and not about who's better than who.

Back