BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Bet that title got everyone to stop.

Have you seen the video - hate it or loved it? Comments below BlacktoWhite.

I'm with my man Charlmange tha God on this one however one interesting thing he brought up that I didn't view the video that way, when he shoots someone and the guy comes with the cloth i figured he was doing that to just wipe off the prints but I didnt view the imagery in that the gun was taken away in reverence as to be praised on a cloth while the bodies were dragged away as if they were meaningless. That is a powerful dichotomy and is true of the current narrative that guns and the rights to bear arms are more important than the public safety or that of our children in schools. Yeah - yeah i know the counter-argument, guns make people/communities safer.

I'm not here to have a 2nd rights debate nor will engage in it but if no one had guns we would be just as safer than an armed truce like the ok coral wild wild west. Japan has zero guns and an almost non-existent ******* rate too. I felt pretty safe everywhere in Japan the three times I've been there but never felt safe growing up in my own NY neighborhood even when I or one of my boys was strapped but thats a whole other discussion and something my man is touching on in the song.

What up @Orion Pax, @TopCat I know you got something interesting to comment on this.

I dig and respect what Megan McCain had to say here too and my jaw dropped when she said she watches Atlanta-I was like oh-******* chic is actually cool and woke. Alright let me hear it from yall...

This ******* was hillarious along with the comments;
"Fail on the moonwalk, its more like uranus.. you in the wrong solar system" hillarious

I came across the video/song by way of Charlemagne Tha God who voted her Donkey of the Day and I said oh some chic made a remake and its that bad, I got to see this.

Here is the video that charlemagne and myself remember and agree was better, but I still respect Gambino making a statement and brining it to the daily conversation of America.

I have nothing to say. I got the real meaning of this video. And Why they chose him to make this song. My copper toned people have to wake up!! That is the only way we can win this spiritual battle.

I have nothing to say. I got the real meaning of this video. And Why they chose him to make this song. My copper toned people have to wake up!! That is the only way we can win this spiritual battle.
Fascinating - you never cease to amaze me @Orion Pax Pax with your statements - always short, sweet, and succinct to the point. :bigsmile:

Most cucks/hotwives are conservatives and aren't really about this type of thing bruh. They just like to come down from on high and indulge in their base desires.

Most cucks/hotwives are conservatives

I'm glad you said MOST....because not all are...I do consider myself a "libber"...I'm not really a fan of the left.....more just "anti-right"......it is odd that so many on here profess their love for trump and the right....and yet want to "mingle" with those that he is hurting the most!
there are all kinds of names for that....but will just let well enough alone!

what is really shocking is the amount of blacks on here that support a racists......could go on about that also

Last edited:
The This is America video and song was total crap

Lol, obviously your not from America and totally missed the social commentary in the song and video along with the other commentary videos I posted above. Perhaps you could learn something reflecting from the reaction to the video from these two white guys:

Lol, obviously your not from America and totally missed the social commentary in the song and video along with the other commentary videos I posted above. Perhaps you could learn something reflecting from the reaction to the video from these two white guys:

Nope I totally "got" it. Its still utter nonsense. I laughed so much at it. He is clearly an idiot.

America's poor becoming more destitute under Trump: U.N. expert

By Stephanie Nebehay,Reuters

GENEVA (Reuters) - Poverty in the United States is extensive and deepening under the Trump administration whose policies seem aimed at removing the safety net from millions of poor people, while rewarding the rich, a U.N. human rights investigator has found.
Philip Alston, U.N. special rapporteur on extreme poverty, called on U.S. authorities to provide solid social protection and address underlying problems, rather than "punishing and imprisoning the poor".

While welfare benefits and access to health insurance are being slashed, President Donald Trump's tax reform has awarded "financial windfalls" to the mega-rich and large companies, further increasing inequality, he said in a report.
U.S. policies since President Lyndon Johnson's war on poverty in the 1960s have been "neglectful at best," he said.
"But the policies pursued over the past year seem deliberately designed to remove basic protections from the poorest, punish those who are not in employment and make even basic health care into a privilege to be earned rather than a right of citizenship," Alston said.

Almost 41 million people or 12.7 percent live in poverty, 18.5 million in extreme poverty, and children account for one in three poor, he said. The United States has the highest youth poverty rate among industrialized countries, he added.

Its citizens live shorter and sicker lives compared to those living in all other rich democracies, eradicable tropical diseases are increasingly prevalent and it has the world's highest incarceration rate ... and the highest obesity levels in the developed world," Alston said.
However, the data from the U.S. Census Bureau he cited covers only the period through 2016, and he gave no comparative figures on the extent of poverty before and after Trump came into office in January 2017.

The Australian, a veteran U.N. rights expert and New York University law professor, will present his report to the United Nations Human Rights Council later this month.

It is based on his mission in December to several U.S. states, including rural Alabama, a slum in downtown Los Angeles, California, and the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico.

A U.S. official in Geneva, asked for comment, told Reuters: "The Trump Administration has made it a priority to provide economic opportunity for all Americans."
"SHAMEFUL STATISTICS"

Citing "shameful statistics" linked to entrenched racial discrimination, Alston said that African Americans are 2.5 times more likely than whites to live in poverty and their unemployment rate is more than double. Women, Hispanics, immigrants, and indigenous people also suffer high rates.
At least 550,000 people are homeless in America, he said.

"The tax reform will worsen this situation and ensure that the United States remains the most unequal society in the developed world," Alston said. "The planned dramatic cuts in welfare will essentially shred crucial dimensions of a safety net that is already full of holes."

The tax overhaul, which sailed through the Republican-controlled U.S. Congress in December, permanently cut the top corporate rate to 21 percent from 35 percent. Tax cuts for individuals, however, are temporary and expire after 2025.
Trump has said they will lead to more take-home pay for workers and has touted bonuses some workers received from their employers as evidence the law is working.

Alston dismissed allegations of widespread fraud in the welfare system and criticized the U.S. criminal justice system. It sets large bail bonds for a defendant seeking to go free pending trial, meaning wealthy suspects can afford bail while the poor remain in custody, often losing their jobs, he said.

"There is no magic recipe for eliminating extreme poverty and each level of government must make its own good-faith decisions. At the end of the day, however, particularly in a rich country like the United States, the persistence of extreme poverty is a political choice made by those in power," he said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/americas-poor-becoming-more-destitute-under-trump-u-110313048.html

the question would be...….how many are fine with these numbers and facts...as long as nothing comes out of their pockets!

you can see it in the willingness of our congress and nation to cut these benefits to the needy......rather than step up and help those without!

Last edited:
America's poor becoming more destitute under Trump: U.N. expert

By Stephanie Nebehay,Reuters

GENEVA (Reuters) - Poverty in the United States is extensive and deepening under the Trump administration whose policies seem aimed at removing the safety net from millions of poor people, while rewarding the rich, a U.N. human rights investigator has found.
Philip Alston, U.N. special rapporteur on extreme poverty, called on U.S. authorities to provide solid social protection and address underlying problems, rather than "punishing and imprisoning the poor".

While welfare benefits and access to health insurance are being slashed, President Donald Trump's tax reform has awarded "financial windfalls" to the mega-rich and large companies, further increasing inequality, he said in a report.
U.S. policies since President Lyndon Johnson's war on poverty in the 1960s have been "neglectful at best," he said.
"But the policies pursued over the past year seem deliberately designed to remove basic protections from the poorest, punish those who are not in employment and make even basic health care into a privilege to be earned rather than a right of citizenship," Alston said.

Almost 41 million people or 12.7 percent live in poverty, 18.5 million in extreme poverty, and children account for one in three poor, he said. The United States has the highest youth poverty rate among industrialized countries, he added.

Its citizens live shorter and sicker lives compared to those living in all other rich democracies, eradicable tropical diseases are increasingly prevalent and it has the world's highest incarceration rate ... and the highest obesity levels in the developed world," Alston said.
However, the data from the U.S. Census Bureau he cited covers only the period through 2016, and he gave no comparative figures on the extent of poverty before and after Trump came into office in January 2017.

The Australian, a veteran U.N. rights expert and New York University law professor, will present his report to the United Nations Human Rights Council later this month.

It is based on his mission in December to several U.S. states, including rural Alabama, a slum in downtown Los Angeles, California, and the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico.

A U.S. official in Geneva, asked for comment, told Reuters: "The Trump Administration has made it a priority to provide economic opportunity for all Americans."
"SHAMEFUL STATISTICS"

Citing "shameful statistics" linked to entrenched racial discrimination, Alston said that African Americans are 2.5 times more likely than whites to live in poverty and their unemployment rate is more than double. Women, Hispanics, immigrants, and indigenous people also suffer high rates.
At least 550,000 people are homeless in America, he said.

"The tax reform will worsen this situation and ensure that the United States remains the most unequal society in the developed world," Alston said. "The planned dramatic cuts in welfare will essentially shred crucial dimensions of a safety net that is already full of holes."

The tax overhaul, which sailed through the Republican-controlled U.S. Congress in December, permanently cut the top corporate rate to 21 percent from 35 percent. Tax cuts for individuals, however, are temporary and expire after 2025.
Trump has said they will lead to more take-home pay for workers and has touted bonuses some workers received from their employers as evidence the law is working.

Alston dismissed allegations of widespread fraud in the welfare system and criticized the U.S. criminal justice system. It sets large bail bonds for a defendant seeking to go free pending trial, meaning wealthy suspects can afford bail while the poor remain in custody, often losing their jobs, he said.

"There is no magic recipe for eliminating extreme poverty and each level of government must make its own good-faith decisions. At the end of the day, however, particularly in a rich country like the United States, the persistence of extreme poverty is a political choice made by those in power," he said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/americas-poor-becoming-more-destitute-under-trump-u-110313048.html

the question would be...….how many are fine with these numbers and facts...as long as nothing comes out of their pockets!

you can see it in the willingness of our congress and nation to cut these benefits to the needy......rather than step up and help those without!
Are you stepping up?

Poverty is rising faster in US suburbs than in cities — here's why

SCOTT W. ALLARD

According to a May report from the Pew Research Center, since 2000, suburban counties have experienced sharper increases in poverty than urban or rural counties.
This is consistent with research across the U.S. over the past decade – as well as my own book, "Places in Need."
The suburbanization of poverty is one of the most important demographic trends of the last 50 years. Poverty rates across the suburban landscape have increased by 50 percent since 1990. The number of suburban residents living in high poverty areas has

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...n-in-cities-—-heres-why/ar-AAy8Nnw?ocid=ientp

I really thought the above post would draw more attention
Maybe people are in SHOCK with what's going on in this country right now. Can you imagine Obama or Clinton pulling all this ******* and what the Republicans would be doing? Me neither?
I can't believe, with 20 indictments already in the first year of Mueller, the empire of Trump hasn't crumbled already ... but its coming; most definitely coming.

the empire of Trump hasn't crumbled already ... but its coming; most definitely coming.

I saw a thing the other day...his base is not getting any broader...but it is getting deeper....meaning those that are for him are SOLIDLY behind him!
and it appears no matter what Mueller brings out they will still back Trump!

I saw a thing the other day...his base is not getting any broader...but it is getting deeper....meaning those that are for him are SOLIDLY behind him!
and it appears no matter what Mueller brings out they will still back Trump!
His appearance at the Bilderberg and The G7 conference. Along with some very strong Globalist. Who haven't attended in nearly 20 years show these cockroaches. Have something planned. And it won't benefit the world. For the sheeple who still praise man.

His appearance at the Bilderberg and The G7 conference. Along with some very strong Globalist. Who haven't attended in nearly 20 years show these cockroaches. Have something planned. And it won't benefit the world. For the sheeple who still praise man.

saw that also...even Trudeau made mention of the fact maybe it should be the G6!
the pics and the commentary showed the world has had about enough of his *******!

first you have our govt and pres fucking the country....and now they are letting him fuck us around the world
we are heading for a big fall...and soon!

Back