Third Time lucky

Good morning all,

I have got a new life partner and it’s going great. I have a dilemma 🤔🤔

my first partner, my wife was a good relationship. We met at 19 , though 3 months in she got a new job at a bakery with her sister. Long story short Christine was very petite a amazing pert tits . She got a lot of attention off the men there especially her sister friend Andy he was 41 really muscular and around 6’5 and black

he really wanted her so she agreed to go out for a ******* with him. I only found out years later he met her again for a ******* but this time Andy fucked my girlfriend a lot. Her sister knew because he had screwed her to and he told her . Christine was mortified when her sister told her she knew.

Her sister eventually told me after we were married. I was cool with it and asked Christine was it true, she admitted it she was embarrassed but I asked her why, it was simple he had a massive cock and she wanted to try one 👍

We had ******* and eventually I got her back into fucking BBC .

my second partner was a Similar type of lady , petite and blonde but really well educated.

we were having sex one night and she was morning she wanted to try a big cock. Now I grinned😜 I asked her would she try a black one

she was reluctant at first , not because she is racist , she said it was not her thing. I eventually got her to meet one of the guys we found for Christine, maxx an ******* from Manchester.

we met and got her tipsy. Maxx and me spend a couple of hours with her and I got to dp my first woman. Maxx asked if I could pick her up in the morning as I did with Christine.

poor girl maxx really give it her even her arse which she said she wouldn’t but maxx and me knew she would 😈

so now to Anne she’s 43 younger than me by 11 years, shall I introduce her to maxx 😈😈

Good morning all,

I have got a new life partner and it’s going great. I have a dilemma 🤔🤔

my first partner, my wife was a good relationship. We met at 19 , though 3 months in she got a new job at a bakery with her sister. Long story short Christine was very petite a amazing pert tits . She got a lot of attention off the men there especially her sister friend Andy he was 41 really muscular and around 6’5 and black

he really wanted her so she agreed to go out for a ******* with him. I only found out years later he met her again for a ******* but this time Andy fucked my girlfriend a lot. Her sister knew because he had screwed her to and he told her . Christine was mortified when her sister told her she knew.

Her sister eventually told me after we were married. I was cool with it and asked Christine was it true, she admitted it she was embarrassed but I asked her why, it was simple he had a massive cock and she wanted to try one 👍

We had ******* and eventually I got her back into fucking BBC .

my second partner was a Similar type of lady , petite and blonde but really well educated.

we were having sex one night and she was morning she wanted to try a big cock. Now I grinned😜 I asked her would she try a black one

she was reluctant at first , not because she is racist , she said it was not her thing. I eventually got her to meet one of the guys we found for Christine, maxx an ******* from Manchester.

we met and got her tipsy. Maxx and me spend a couple of hours with her and I got to dp my first woman. Maxx asked if I could pick her up in the morning as I did with Christine.

poor girl maxx really give it her even her arse which she said she wouldn’t but maxx and me knew she would 😈

so now to Anne she’s 43 younger than me by 11 years, shall I introduce her to maxx 😈😈
It is a no brainer. It goes without saying that you should always introduce them to Max.
I introduced 4 of my past girlfriends, including my current wife, to an old friend of mine. We have known each other since we were 18 (now 61).

Back