Thinking About Going Bare

I visited that housewife again recently, This time I got my biggest hint that she was at least toying with the idea of going bareback.

I started out by eating her pussy and I did that for about 20 minutes. It drove her insane until she finally cried uncle. Then she moved on to sucking my cock which got it stiffer than it already was. From there she got onto the bed and spread her legs and urged me to rub my cock against her wet pussy. I have to admit that that was very hot, but she put an end to it by telling me to put on a rubber and fuck her.

I sank into her missionary style after putting on a rubber and started pounding away. She clearly wanted to be fucked hard. Her legs were up in the air taking my black cock and she was urging me to go as deep as possible. I had no problem doing that as I am willing to do anything to please the woman I am with. That's when she said something that shocked me.

"Fill my pussy with your cum!"

I have to admit that just about shot my load right then and there. I told her she shouldn't tease me like that or I would rip my rubber off and fuck her bare until I shot off in her. You could see from the look on her face that she was thinking about it, but she ultimately decided not to take me up on my offer.

Then we went to doggie style and I simply fucked the ******* out of her until she just fell forward with her ass up in the air. She wanted me to cum on her ass. I was working up a load, but I really wanted to fuck her some more. So I started to slap my hard cock on her ass which drove her wild and I rubbed it up and down her wet slit. I also teased her by saying "maybe I should take you up on your earlier offer and stick this back into you and fill your pussy?" You could see the hamsters running in her head as I said that, and I suspect that it took a lot of willpower on her part to decline my offer.

I then told her I wanted to glove up and fuck her some more. She agreed so after putting on another rubber I fucked her from behind some more and then flipped her over and fucked her missionary again. By now I had a huge load just waiting to shoot out. So I asked her where she wanted it and she said "spray it on me!" I pulled out, ripped off the rubber and shot a huge load from her pussy lips up to her tits. Her hubby were really impressed.

I visited that housewife again recently, This time I got my biggest hint that she was at least toying with the idea of going bareback.

I started out by eating her pussy and I did that for about 20 minutes. It drove her insane until she finally cried uncle. Then she moved on to sucking my cock which got it stiffer than it already was. From there she got onto the bed and spread her legs and urged me to rub my cock against her wet pussy. I have to admit that that was very hot, but she put an end to it by telling me to put on a rubber and fuck her.

I sank into her missionary style after putting on a rubber and started pounding away. She clearly wanted to be fucked hard. Her legs were up in the air taking my black cock and she was urging me to go as deep as possible. I had no problem doing that as I am willing to do anything to please the woman I am with. That's when she said something that shocked me.

I have to admit that just about shot my load right then and there. I told her she shouldn't tease me like that or I would rip my rubber off and fuck her bare until I shot off in her. You could see from the look on her face that she was thinking about it, but she ultimately decided not to take me up on my offer.

Then we went to doggie style and I simply fucked the ******* out of her until she just fell forward with her ass up in the air. She wanted me to cum on her ass. I was working up a load, but I really wanted to fuck her some more. So I started to slap my hard cock on her ass which drove her wild and I rubbed it up and down her wet slit. I also teased her by saying "maybe I should take you up on your earlier offer and stick this back into you and fill your pussy?" You could see the hamsters running in her head as I said that, and I suspect that it took a lot of willpower on her part to decline my offer.

I then told her I wanted to glove up and fuck her some more. She agreed so after putting on another rubber I fucked her from behind some more and then flipped her over and fucked her missionary again. By now I had a huge load just waiting to shoot out. So I asked her where she wanted it and she said "spray it on me!" I pulled out, ripped off the rubber and shot a huge load from her pussy lips up to her tits. Her hubby were really impressed.
Fun times!

If pregnantcey (sorry I cannot spell) is not an issue with her - hubby will want to see that Black seed oozing out of his wife's pussy sooner.or later! Just be patient - she may make the call - not him! 😎WW888

My former BBC Master made it known from the beginning that he wanted to fuck me bareback as his sissy. It took months, but eventually he got his way. He recently told me, that it was a big turn on knowing that my gf did not approve of him barebacking me and the next time the three of us met, she saw him creampie my ass.

My wife’s BBC lover and his brother both fuck my wife and fill her pussy deep with their seed.
the first time my wife was seduced by her black lover none of us were prepared for him to fuck her so we did not have any condoms .The scenario took over with my wife begging him to fuck her . She started to cum from the moment his cock head started to penetrate her cunt . As soon as they started to enjoy each other’s bodies she was begging him to fuck her deep and hard and to shoot his black seed deep in her cunt .
He announced he was about to cum she told him to fill her cunt with his hot cum which he did.
Now they only fuck bareback with him and when his brother is with us they both cum in her cunt.

Last edited:
My former BBC Master made it known from the beginning that he wanted to fuck me bareback as his sissy. It took months, but eventually he got his way. He recently told me, that it was a big turn on knowing that my gf did not approve of him barebacking me and the next time the three of us met, she saw him creampie my ass.
All the BBCs I saw demanded BARE.

My wife’s BBC lover and his brother both fuck my wife and fill her pussy deep with their seed.
the first time my wife was seduced by her black lover non of us were prepared for him to fuck her so we did not have any condoms .The scenario took over with my wife begging him to fuck her . She started to cum from the moment his cock head started to penetrate her cunt . As soon as they started to enjoy each other’s bodies she was begging him to fuck her deep and hard and to shoot his black seed deep in her cunt .
He announced he was about to cum she told him to fill her cunt with his hot cum which he did.
Now they only fuck bareback with him and if his brother is with us they both cum in her cunt.
There is no cream pie if its not bare.

bareback is best - but only after everyone has been tested and/or you are in a LTR. A one-night stand with a total stranger uncovered is just plain stupid for both of you. You don't know where or with whom he has been and he has know idea where or with whom you have been

Back