Things you love about being a cuckold

whitecockedhubby

Male
Gold Member
I love when my wifes hand wraps around my straining white cock and she tells me about her black lover. Talking to me as she slowly strokes me until i ache for her. Stroking me as she tells me he is the better at fucking her than i am. Her words of how a black man so easily bests me as she gently strokes my aching hard white cock makes me gasp and throb with wanting her so much.
Stroking me as she tells me how her lovers black cock gets so much deeper inside her married white cunt than my white cock does.
How his black cock feels so much bigger and so much better inside her than my white cock feels. How he fucks her so much better than i can and how he makes her cum so much harder than i can.
She whispers in my ear that he makes her tell him she loves feeling his superior black cock spurting inside her so much more than mine or any white cock shes ever had.
Constantly whiipering in my ear as she wanks me to orgasm. The pain and humiliatition i feel as my wife tells me her white pussy loves his black cock best making me gasp for her.
What could be hotter than when a white couples marriage has been black cuckolded and the white wifes hand milks every last drop of her white husbands cum seed from him as she tells him her married white cunt belongs to black cock now.

Last edited:
It's more of a love hate feeling. I hate how his touch arouses her. I hate how she reacts when he is inside her. I really hate when he makes her orgasm. I love the feeling of envy when he touches her. I love how jelous I get when he is inside her. I love that feeling of humiliation when he bring her to orgasm.

I love when my wifes hand wraps around my straining white cock and she tells me abouther black lover. Talking to me as she slowly strokes me until i ache for her. Stroking me as i gasp out with wanting her so much.
Stroking me asshe tells how her lovers black cock gets so much deeper inside her cunt. How he feels so much bigger than i do and how he fucks her better than i can.
How she loves feeling his black seed spurting inside her so much more than she loves mine.
Constantly whiipering in my ear as my orgasm neears that black cock is better than white.

Love to discuss this

It's more of a love hate feeling. I hate how his touch arouses her. I hate how she reacts when he is inside her. I really hate when he makes her orgasm. I love the feeling of envy when he touches her. I love how jelous I get when he is inside her. I love that feeling of humiliation when he bring her to orgasm.
Sounds like you have the very same things going around in your head that i have.

Humiliation can be a cucks biggest turn on and be his worst enemy. My biggest turn-on is watching my wife have an orgasm. It is the most erotic and sexist sights ever. I love the noises she makes as her orgasm builds. How her face will tighten and turn red and the veins on her neck will bulge as her climax builds. She will hold her breath until the wave of orgasmic pleasure washes over her. When she does cum she then lets out her breath with a loud sexy moan. When she is really turned on her whole body spasms uncontrollably from every touch and movement. If you continue to stimulate her she will eventually be overwhelmed with pleasure her whole body shakes as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss consumes her. The humiliation part of this is I helplessly accept the fact that it was another man who made her cum that hard.

Back