Things you love about being a cuckold

Humiliation can be a cucks biggest turn on and be his worst enemy. My biggest turn-on is watching my wife have an orgasm. It is the most erotic and sexist sights ever. I love the noises she makes as her orgasm builds. How her face will tighten and turn red and the veins on her neck will bulge as her climax builds. She will hold her breath until the wave of orgasmic pleasure washes over her. When she does cum she then lets out her breath with a loud sexy moan. When she is really turned on her whole body spasms uncontrollably from every touch and movement. If you continue to stimulate her she will eventually be overwhelmed with pleasure her whole body shakes as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss consumes her. The humiliation part of this is I helplessly accept the fact that it was another man who made her cum that hard.
This is so true , Kim has the exact same expressions and spasms, I love watching her have a total sexual experience.

Seing my woman kiss with a black bull like this make my cock ache painfully for her.
The humiliation a white boy feels as he tries to compete with the black man kissing his wife feels like nothing else.
When a interracial threesome takes place a black verses white competition can often take place as both males want that white pussy.
The White boy competes hard instictively fearing the loss of his white female to his black rival. No matter what the white husband does the Black man out paces him. The white mans wife becomes addicted to black sex and she becomes the black mans woman. View attachment 3691885
:qos:so true.....and SO HOT...!...:qos:

I remember the first time that my wife told me about her black ex co-worker, Al. We were fucking missionary and we were dirty talking a bit about guys with big dicks. My cock was getting a little soft since I was experiencing ED issues and I asked her, "who she knew that had a big cock." Without missing a beat, she told me that, "Al has a big one". My soft penis immediately pumped to full hardness and she reacted by cumming super hard.

She went on to tell me about many of the times that he bragged about his size and the other people, both men and women she worked with, that verified that he was hung.

We now talk about Al often in bed and we both get off thinking about his big black cock stretching my wife's asian pussy.

I love the honesty that surrounds it. Her openly desiring bbc over my tiny tool to satisfy her needs. Watching her cream all over her lovers cocks with a passion completely absent in our sessions. The dominance of a true bull asserting himself over me. It's exhilarating.
Sounds hot

I love the honesty that surrounds it. Her openly desiring bbc over my tiny tool to satisfy her needs. Watching her cream all over her lovers cocks with a passion completely absent in our sessions. The dominance of a true bull asserting himself over me. It's exhilarating.
I know, it truly is great

I love when my wifes hand wraps around my straining white cock and she tells me about her black lover. Talking to me as she slowly strokes me until i ache for her. Stroking me as she tells me he is the better at fucking her Her words of how a black man so easily bests me as she gently strokes my aching hard white cock makes me gasp and throb with wanting her so much.
Stroking me as she tells me how her lovers black cock gets so much deeper inside her married white cunt than my white cock does.
How his black cock feels so much bigger than mine does. How he fucks her so much better and makes hercum harder for him than i can.
She whispers in my ear that he makes her tell him she loves feeling his superior black cock spurting inside her so much more than mine or any white cock shes ever had.
Constantly whiipering in my ear as she wanks me to orgasm whilst telling me her white pussy loves his black cock best.
What could be hotter than when a white couples marriage has been black cuckolded and the white wifes hand milks every last drop of her white husbands cum seed from him as she tells him her married white cunt belongs to black cock now.

most of the time she rides my cock while she share the details but when she jacks me off telling me the details - I am so submissive and willing to do most anything for her to keep fucking other cocks.

It starts with the pride I enjoy as my wife wears her CFM outfit, and exposes her erect with arousal nipples and/or her sopping wet womanhood to a desired black stud. It continues as she strips to her heels and a smile for him; while I watch his cock grow in length and thickness as he realizes that he will soon be fucking her. Then I get to watch them in our martial bed, kissing, cuddling, making out as if they are husband and wife and I am the voyeur getting my jollies while watching them begin to mate. Then comes the actual sex act; a coupling that rises in intensity as she starts a chain of orgasms while he enjoys dominating her. Then the finale, as she wraps her arms and legs tightly around him, kissing him deeply, telling him that she is his woman, and begs him to plant his black baby in her unfaithful, married, white womb. He ends the act of reproduction, by screaming with sexual conquest and pleasure, while calling her a dirty slut white bitch, telling her that she belongs to him now, millions of his baby-makers already trying to get to her waiting fertile egg first. In the end, I sit in silence, my own issue wasted on the floor, as they totally ignore me while enjoying the after glow of their orgasmic bliss. I really love being a cuckold!!!!

The bull made sure everyone knew that he’d cucked me.
Likewise my last g/f started fucking a rival of mine and she didn't tell me for 3 weeks after they started and he always bragged about women he fucked. Which when she told me, then different looks and whispers I heard made sense because I know he would have been spreading it all over. Like I said we did not like each other and I was surprised she started fucking him of all people. But when I told her I was concerned that someone may find out about her fucking him, she laughed and said" everyone already knows" so it's too late. Now that was a humiliating time. Not only about him fucking her but she fucks other guys also and of course everyone wants to know and she loved the attention she was receiving. So that was a interesting time. Tough but exciting.

There's nothing about being a cuckold that isn't amazing
I agree, we had a black friend over one night, Kim,has always fancied him , we watched a football match as Kim had her usual bath , she came down in her nightie which leaves nothing to the imagination, Jim was watching her walk to the kitchen with that erotic look he asked if I wanted a beer ,got up and followed her ,beer took a long time coming ,Jim , came back with a large bulge in his shorts and that look on his face , the game finished I put music as we drank , Kim came in with two moor beers she stood in front of Jim , he looked at me , I smiled took the beers of Kim , Jim lifted her nightie stood up removing it completely,Kim undid his belt and zip pulling out his lovely thick cock he removed his tee shirt as Kim dropped his shorts and knelt down to suck his cock , Jim sat back in the couch as Kim ate his cock and balls ,she made her way up his body until there mouths met , that is so erotic watching a black man kissing a white woman ,seeing there nipples grow goosebumps appear and there cunt get dripping wet and seeing his cock go so hard and there body respond to Kim’s actions, she straddled Jim his cock rested between her ass cheeks as they kissed and grinded each other , he chewed her nipples , Kim’s head went back raised her ass and mounted his cock being so wet it went strait in up to his balls , the language was so crude as they fucked , plus it was amazing to be there to watch .

His wife loves to make him jealous.
She loves how her white husband wants her so much but she loves to deny him her cunt and willingly lets a black man take his place to fuck her married white cunt right infront of him instead.
She knows that her husband despairs that his hard white cock just doesnt stretch or please her the way a black lovers longer thick black cock always does .
She loves seeing her white husband take his hard white cock in his hand in submition that she loves to fuck black men and big black cock cock right infront of him.
View attachment 3719492View attachment 3719493
No matter how painful it is for him , Seeing his white wifes cunt slide down over a black mans huge thick black cock is a view no white hubby can look away from .
He feels cheated and humiliated that his wife chooses a black cock over his.
He watches the black mans cock stretching and filling his womans cunt more than he ever can and it hurts him..Her gasps as black cock fills her cunt make the white husbands cock so hard and he instictively strokes himself in time with the fucking of his wife
His wife gasps constantly that she loves black cock so much and the white husband is devastated , knowing the black mans cock is satisfying his woman so much better than he can
His hand wraps around his hard white cock and his pride is ripped away from him as a black mans Strong black cock takes his woman from him. The black man thrusts up hard hard between the white wifes legs and he cums in her bare unprotected white cunt. She feels a torrent of black seed flood her cunt as her husbands own cum spurts uncontrolled out over himself.
Then black man triumphantly smiles in victory as the white mans wife lays naked with him.
The white wife glows with post sexual bliss as her pussy drips with her black lovers cum seed over the white couples marital bed.
The white husband lays exhausted and humiliated. Still looking at his naked white wife straddled over a naked black man the defeated white husband strokes the last of his his cum from his aching cock to drip over his own fingers.

Last edited:
His wife loves to make him jealous knowing that although he wants her so much she willingly lets a black man take her married white cunt.
She knows that her husband despairs that his white cock cant stretch or please her the way her black lovers longer thick black cock always does.
She loves seeing her white husband take his hard white cock in his hand in submition that she loves to fuck black men and big black cock cock right infront of him.
View attachment 3719492View attachment 3719493
Seeing his wife slid onto a black mans huge hard black cock is a view no white hubby can look away from .
Fantastic post. Just what my mind needed.

Back