Thing I love to hear my wife saying!

Well just be prepare, because once th she starts enjoying BBC things will never be the same... I am talking w experience... But if you are a true cuckold like me, I can guarantee you will LOVE it!!!

I've "prepared" myself by being honest with my wife and candid about all of this. I came out and said I wanted us to be pragmatic about this because, as I put it to her, "you just might find a black man more sexually compatible with you than me" so I get why this might not keep going once it happens. She was in agreement.

When I realized I wanted to hear my wife tell me how much bigger a black man's cock was than mine among other things, I initially did not tell her for fear she would think I was weird and the fact it was embarrassing to know she would be saying out loud things we were all thinking. In fact, I initially considered this form of cuckolding too extreme and not even remotely what white married couples would actually do with a black man in this setting, I was wrong...very wrong. There is something about my wife telling me a black man is better than me in bed that is so visceral. It strikes to the core the reason we as a couple entered into this arrangement and her remarking about how big his penis is and how well he makes love to her is tangible proof she considers him a better "man" than me.
Wow! Very hot.

Wow! Very hot.

The thing is my wife seems to very intuitive about this. She never flinched or recoiled at the idea of her saying these things to me and in fact has said things about black men being bigger than me as we watch a homemade video of some hung black man with someone's wife. And it is not some "canned" comment she throws out there to appease me either. It comes to her very naturally and when it is appropriate.
For instance, there was this time we were watching this homemade video awhile back of some wife with this black man who was absolutely amazing in every way imaginable, and was enormous. We were quietly watching when she said to me "god' he's twice your size Keith." My heart leaped out of my chest because it was so sincere.

I crave verbal humiliation from my wife. She’s getting better at it. While she’s getting fucked reality disappears & she’s so orgasmic that she can barely speak. When she begins making out with him she’ll make a few comments like God, Ive needed a real man so bad, or I’ve missed having a real cock inside I me.
But recently as she watched our bull fucking my sissy cunt she said You’re such a pathetic faggot. I instantly had the biggest sissygasm ever. There was sissy cream everywhere!

One night when my wife and I were making out, I got her to say "white men have penises.....black men have cocks".....and then I asked her "What do you need?" and she said "A cock".....
Another line I had her say one night was: “Black cum is for my pussy……..white cum is for my tits”
Totally turned me on to hear my petite, white wife make comments like that......

My wife is kind of a mental sadist which shocks me a bit because she’s so loving when it comes to day to day life. She enjoys telling me things like her lovers touch her in a place I’ll never reach, someday it will be black only and I’ll only be licking it, that she can’t feel me, and so on. For her, she loves to humiliate men, always has, but loves being submissive to Black men.

By the way. Is the blog gone?
awesome

My husband likes to hear me say a wide range of things. He loves to hear me go into great detail on how my bull's cock is bigger, better and more beautiful than his. I tell my husband how much of a better lover my bull is and how he can not compete with him. I look into my husband's eyes as my bull fucks me, telling him that my bull is a real man. I go into great detail on how and why I belong to my bull. I allow my bull to use me and refer to me anyway he wanys to. I transform into a true slut when I'm with my bull.
I think I'm in love !! haha

One night when my wife and I were making out, I got her to say "white men have penises.....black men have cocks".....and then I asked her "What do you need?" and she said "A cock".....
Another line I had her say one night was: “Black cum is for my pussy……..white cum is for my tits”
Totally turned me on to hear my petite, white wife make comments like that......
Black men have DICK

Size comparison. How much bigger and better the bull is.

This I like to for some reason. I want it to be spontaneous though, not some canned bull that she conjures up for me, I insist that my wife be herself in this and it not be a performance. To this point she has never been one to mince words for the sake of decorum so if she says anything about a black man's size in relation to mine as they are making love I know it will be truthful on her part. She's already gone down that path just watching homemade videos of well endowed black men with me and I find it exhilarating she can be aroused to the point where she blurts out things about them being nearly twice my size.

Back