Thieving men!

If he's gonna steal from me he obviously has no respect for me and I don't fuck people that don't respect me. Good dick is not in short supply and no woman should need to lower herself to get it.
I know of a whole lot of women that would disagree with you about the good dick supply and that shortage only got worse during the pandemic!

I wonder if it would have made a difference if the guy admitted that he takes trophies?

I know of a whole lot of women that would disagree with you about the good dick supply and that shortage only got worse during the pandemic!

I wonder if it would have made a difference if the guy admitted that he takes trophies?
I've had plenty of men want to take panties with them and my reply is always the same - if you want them, you buy them. I don't wear panties in general so there's nothing to take unless they're supplying it.

Ok, got all dressed up for a date as I’d promised to celebrate a guys success in gaining a new job, gave him EVERYTHING he wanted. He left at 4:30 this morning, what does he do?
STEAL MY LINGERIE!!!!!

REALLY?

if you want my panties ASK!!!!!!
Don’t steal part of a set!!!

so angry !
SMDH......sorry Love but, some gents are inadequate in other ways....

Ok, got all dressed up for a date as I’d promised to celebrate a guys success in gaining a new job, gave him EVERYTHING he wanted. He left at 4:30 this morning, what does he do?
STEAL MY LINGERIE!!!!!

REALLY?

so angry !
I'm sorry but I find this so bizarre...and really funny. The idea of him creeping out in the wee hours of the morning with your undies cracks me up. What was he thinking? Did he think you would blame someone else?:LOL:

STEAL MY LINGERIE!!!!!

REALLY?

so angry !
So have you played with this guy before? Or was this your first meeting?

STEAL MY LINGERIE!!!!!

REALLY?

so angry !
Maybe you gave him an S.T.D....Scared To Death....lol

STEAL MY LINGERIE!!!!!

REALLY?

so angry !
This one has me stumped maybe it was so good that he wanted to take a souvenir to re live the moment. I'm currently in the process of becoming successful myself. Im going to celebrate with a certain woman. If EVERYTHING goes as planned she will give me EVERYTHING that I want. Don't see myself stealing her lingerie tho.

STEAL MY LINGERIE!!!!!

REALLY?

so angry !
Just wrong.

STEAL MY LINGERIE!!!!!

REALLY?

so angry !
Send him the bill for two sets. One your size and one his size

STEAL MY LINGERIE!!!!!

REALLY?

so angry !
I don't know if they ever stole from my house, but lots go missing when you are at their houses. Many men love trophies

I don't know if they ever stole from my house, but lots go missing when you are at their houses. Many men love trophies
What kind of men engage in a panty-raid? Clearly, sub-standard compared to the self-confident and experienced gents that actually fulfill a woman's sexual fantasies.....

Back