Thieving men!

Ok, got all dressed up for a date as I’d promised to celebrate a guys success in gaining a new job, gave him EVERYTHING he wanted. He left at 4:30 this morning, what does he do?
STEAL MY LINGERIE!!!!!

REALLY?

if you want my panties ASK!!!!!!
Don’t steal part of a set!!!

so angry !

Ok, got all dressed up for a date as I’d promised to celebrate a guys success in gaining a new job, gave him EVERYTHING he wanted. He left at 4:30 this morning, what does he do?
STEAL MY LINGERIE!!!!!

REALLY?

so angry !
He probably is going to wear them, just too ashamed to buy.

Wow. That’s weird. I’m gonna hope your panties got stuck in his pants and he put his pants on without noticing.

I just wouldn’t be able to understand him stealing them on purpose

Then you didn't "give him everything that he wanted" because he took what he wanted!🤷‍♂️

You are right though he should have asked before taking your gourmet.

STEAL MY LINGERIE!!!!!

REALLY?

so angry !
Ridic

Question: The guy has some really good dick, do you reprimand him for taking your panties without asking you and keep fucking him or do you cut him off?🤔
If he's gonna steal from me he obviously has no respect for me and I don't fuck people that don't respect me. Good dick is not in short supply and no woman should need to lower herself to get it.

Back