Theres too much fantasizing/playing around on this site and not enough fucking.

BlkGodX

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Ive been guilty of this myself but i feel like people fantasize too much here on this site instead of just enjoy the good sex.

Its kind of counter productive. Its good to fantasize yes. I fantasize about making a wife squirt all over herself and have the husband clean it up but to actually do it is another thing.

I just feel like alot of people fall into this fantasy stage and never get out of it, instead of meeting people and get straight to the fucking.

We all know interracial sex feels amazing. Sex in general can be amazing but interracial has a certain excitement to it. I actually feel sorry for the people who are stuck in the i wanna try stage because they are seriously missing out. We make each other cum hard as fuck. And i mean hard.

As a sidenote. I think alot of couples are afraid of being exposed but its impossible to get caught unless you guys want to get caught.

Last edited:
Absolutely agreed.

There are lot of single guys/fake accounts/people trying to stroke to dirty chat.
Part of the problem is it being so easy to interact without verifying.
I think it would be better if verification was required for chat/posting privileges.

That cuts out the time wasters and lets the community know where people stand.
From there, people can work to find what they are looking for without all the time wasters gumming up the process.

Absolutely agreed.

There are lot of single guys/fake accounts/people trying to stroke to dirty chat.
I think it would be better if verification was required for chat/posting privileges.

From there, people can work to find what they are looking for without all the time wasters gumming up the process.

Thats not a bad idea.

Absolutely agreed.

There actually is a chat room that is only for people that have verified as real. We all know that all the verified people are not all real, but it does help weed a lot out. Also, you can change your settings so that only verified people can reach out to you, look at your media, etc. I changed our media verified only long ago as got tired of white males commenting on my pics. I don't post them for white men to enjoy. Unfortunately, like all other sites, it is nearly impossible to keep the creepy crawlers out.

Are you saying B2W website it's for black gentlemen to white women, and couples only? There are lots of white men who are real, but I know verification is not needed or required, so where do you draw the line?

More often than not, I think we all have tendency to make things in life more complicated than they really are......

Ive been guilty of this myself but i feel like people fantasize too much here on this site instead of just enjoy the good sex.

Its kind of counter productive. Its good to fantasize yes. I fantasize about making a wife squirt all over herself and have the husband clean it up but to actually do it is another thing.

I just feel like alot of people fall into this fantasy stage and never get out of it, instead of meeting people and get straight to the fucking.

We all know interracial sex feels amazing. Sex in general can be amazing but interracial has a certain excitement to it. I actually feel sorry for the people who are stuck in the i wanna try stage because they are seriously missing out. We make each other cum hard as fuck. And i mean hard.

As a sidenote. I think alot of couples are afraid of being exposed but its impossible to get caught unless you guys want to get caught.
I have to say theres a lot of real sex happening for me thanks to b2w!

yes ,agreedd too, but ist ,may be , because of the distance .? In Northeurope...most of the contacts want only write ,Chat and talk....sorry not time for that. We wish it in reality too!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• S1560005.jpg
    S1560005.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 41
  • S1560006.jpg
    S1560006.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 45
  • S1560010.jpg
    S1560010.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 36
The main problem is public domain very easy to pretend there is a lot of it people need to be extra careful what they do or want to do
Fantasy is a good thing problem is need to face the reality not all girls are open to experiment not all guys are experienced or good in bed as it claim

Definitely a lot of fucking going on, apparently most of it is in Vegas ?

The main problem is public domain very easy to pretend there is a lot of it people need to be extra careful what they do or want to do
Fantasy is a good thing problem is need to face the reality not all girls are open to experiment not all guys are experienced or good in bed as it claim

True. Damn shame though.

Are you saying B2W website it's for black gentlemen to white women, and couples only? There are lots of white men who are real, but I know verification is not needed or required, so where do you draw the line?

More often than not, I think we all have tendency to make things in life more complicated than they really are......
Uhm......yes.......that is exactly what I am saying. If I were looking for white men to fuck and play with, I would look for white to white, not black to white. Have you ever read the mission statement for this site? You may find it eye opening.

We agree aswell. Its very hard to find serious bulls that want to meet irl ?

Bruh as much as I try to get right and stay anonymous I can't even post videos on here without getting a text message from a couple asking me to take it down. Just last week I had a couple reach out to me that isn't even registered here sending me screenshots of my videos I had posted.
The internet may be a huge place... But this interracial swinger ******* is a very small world

Well, you are right to a certain degree. Too many spiritual degenerates with huge dicks - no brain or worn out pussies strike around with topics like > refugees welcome < or worse > New World Order < and so on and so forth. Thank you - they should better correspond with Ku-Kux-Klan followers!:devil:

Back