Theres too much fantasizing/playing around on this site and not enough fucking.

I have no issues with the White Guy's but the cucks are way to much.But like i said i don't take this site or it's people seriously unless i met them in PERSON. So i just ignore everything and most folks now. ?

No not you silly other guy's haha Folks get to worked up over this site and it's not that serious but I do understand the white guy pretending but it's real easy to figure them out. Goodnight Cuteness ?
Well ok then! I’ll take “silly” and “cuteness” anyday. Goodnight sweetheart (but are you?)!

Most hookup sites let you search for partners using many criteria. Distance, interests, height, weight, race, even cock size. Just saying this site doesn't seem to make it easy. One site we are on has a booty call calendar. We can put up post in the morning and have enough BBCs for a basketball game by evening.
What site is that?

I have yet to meet anyone off of this site and no I'm not verified but the pictures you get army. Anyone who has spoken to me in a private message and tell you that it's the same person. The problem I have are the slates they will want to meet up and never do and I don't know if being verified makes a difference but if I can't get a genuine person in GP why would I verify when all I see is people saying the same thing that it's nothing but flakes? One out of every ten will say that they're getting more sex than ever when those odds don't make me feel like I have a better shot if I'm verified now if someone came along and said by verifying it's a guaranteed meet up and they're willing to honestly show me that they would, then sure however, I have no reason to believe that it'll be anything different if I verified then if I don't.

This site is definitely entertaining. You have cucks stirring up the pot, sexual frustrated BBC in desperate need of heterosexual sex, couples endless search for bi sexual BBC for cuckhold three sums. Appears to me the only thing compatible are single black men & single white women only way this site will work. The best part of this site is the chatting its so funny ? ??

Last edited:
I have yet to meet anyone off of this site and no I'm not verified but the pictures you get army. Anyone who has spoken to me in a private message and tell you that it's the same person. The problem I have are the slates they will want to meet up and never do and I don't know if being verified makes a difference but if I can't get a genuine person in GP why would I verify when all I see is people saying the same thing that it's nothing but flakes? One out of every ten will say that they're getting more sex than ever when those odds don't make me feel like I have a better shot if I'm verified now if someone came along and said by verifying it's a guaranteed meet up and they're willing to honestly show me that they would, then sure however, I have no reason to believe that it'll be anything different if I verified then if I don't.
Verifying simply proves gender and race. You don't have to show your face. It helps because when you are seeking and arranging a hookup, at the very least, both parties can be reasonably sure that it is an interracial interaction between a male and a female. Unfortunately, uploaded profile pics can be fakes; hence the reason for the uncertainty you may sometimes get from potential dates.

I have to say theres a lot of real sex happening for me thanks to b2w!
Lord have mercy, you sure deserve it honey! You're a prime example of "I'd love to stop fantasizing about you but you're too far away for me to make it real. Dick ain't that big to reach 3,000 miles." But you just keep on pleasing and getting pleased. God bless you, baby...

Expectations. What would life be without them? This very interesting thread proves that there are almost as many different sets of expectations as to what this site should provide as there are people interested in sex. As individuals, we differ in our own expectations depending on what day it is, how the job is going, how horny we are, etc. Since it is not humanly possible for everyone's expectations to be met most of the time on this site, my 2 cents of advice is to gird yourself for disappointment most of the time. Odds are not in anyone's favor to get what you want, when you want it most of the time.

Someone on this thread earlier referred to the Pereto Principle (which, likely to his/her chagrin, could have been applied to the exact opposite effect being illustrated - but that ain't the point...). More likely, this hookup/social sex site is more like a sales paradigm - if you want to make 1 "sale", you need to get 4-5 qualified prospects; to get 4-5 qualified prospects you may need identify and weed through 5-10 times as many "suspects". A successful actor gets rejected 9 of 10 auditions. OK, so we get "a hit" more frequently here or there, but if you're in it for the long haul, the stats catch up.

My advice is, enjoy the ride as much as you can. Get frustrated sometimes, sure. Get pissed once in a while, ok. But it's not worth whining and railing a lot about what kind of people should or shouldn't be on the site. Live and let live and the stress levels will be lower. Personally, I set my mind to sample it all: real hookups, some fantasy, some seriousness and some bullshit. I even take the flakes who have backed out or ghosted me and use them as a badge of honor fodder for the threads where we bitch and moan about flakes. But take my word for it - when you meet the ones who are serious and show up, and the 1 out of 3 of them really blow your mind, it makes it easy as fuck to jump back into the ocean and fish some more!! :LOL: :cool:

Expectations. What would life be without them? This very interesting thread proves that there are almost as many different sets of expectations as to what this site should provide as there are people interested in sex. As individuals, we differ in our own expectations depending on what day it is, how the job is going, how horny we are, etc. Since it is not humanly possible for everyone's expectations to be met most of the time on this site, my 2 cents of advice is to gird yourself for disappointment most of the time. Odds are not in anyone's favor to get what you want, when you want it most of the time.

Someone on this thread earlier referred to the Pereto Principle (which, likely to his/her chagrin, could have been applied to the exact opposite effect being illustrated - but that ain't the point...). More likely, this hookup/social sex site is more like a sales paradigm - if you want to make 1 "sale", you need to get 4-5 qualified prospects; to get 4-5 qualified prospects you may need identify and weed through 5-10 times as many "suspects". A successful actor gets rejected 9 of 10 auditions. OK, so we get "a hit" more frequently here or there, but if you're in it for the long haul, the stats catch up.

My advice is, enjoy the ride as much as you can. Get frustrated sometimes, sure. Get pissed once in a while, ok. But it's not worth whining and railing a lot about what kind of people should or shouldn't be on the site. Live and let live and the stress levels will be lower. Personally, I set my mind to sample it all: real hookups, some fantasy, some seriousness and some bullshit. I even take the flakes who have backed out or ghosted me and use them as a badge of honor fodder for the threads where we bitch and moan about flakes. But take my word for it - when you meet the ones who are serious and show up, and the 1 out of 3 of them really blow your mind, it makes it easy as fuck to jump back into the ocean and fish some more!! :LOL: :cool:
Well said, you made some excellent points here.

This site is definitely entertaining. You have cucks stirring up the pot, sexual frustrated BBC in desperate need of heterosexual sex, couples endless search for bi sexual BBC for cuckhold three sums. Appears to me the only thing compatible are single black men & single white women only way this site will work. The best part of this site is the chatting its so funny ? ??
I guess I'm in the minority since I'm single and not married nor have a girlfriend.

But take my word for it - when you meet the ones who are serious and show up, and the 1 out of 3 of them really blow your mind, it makes it easy as fuck to jump back into the ocean and fish some more!! :LOL: :cool:

I know that's right ;)!!! They say it's hard out here for a pimp? Well it's hard out here too for a black buck looking for a committed, true-to-life white cuck couple. But when you find one? Wheeww you're never gonna forget 'um and will lust for more of the same!

Back